Closed Thread
Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Heyside look at you go girl! I hope you don't end up feeling to uncomfortable at the end of it though!! Grow little follies - but not TOO much more
    @Keiko2012 and @Heyside I have heard that sick theory too - just trying not to get my hopes up too much I'll be buying some tests this arvo I think and BT is on Thursday so I might do a test tmrw and another Thursday morning depending on tomorrow's result at 10dpt. We'll see how brave I'm feeling!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015),StillHopeful  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino we posted at almost the same time. I'm sorry about your BT love. Even when you know the outcome it's always tough getting the results. I'm glad you seem to be looking at the positives and had a lovely weekend catching up with friends. As far as another stim or a frozen - ultimately you need to do what's best for you. I understand why you'd be looking at another stim as you've reached that safety net so the cost will be significantly cheaper than if you have to do one next year. Your frostie isn't going anyway so if that's what you're leaning towards maybe that's the way to go?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies yes 20 follies is a lot but as she said I am at a high risk of this happening every time with my PCOS and AMH level of 117. My lining was today at 7mm so if it continues to grow over next few days all should be good.
    @MrsChino - oh hun big hugs for today's results although you were prepared for it its still so hard to handle. As you say the good news is you know exactly where you stand and can move forwards. I think that sounds like a good plan to do another stimulated cycle while you still have the safety net on your side if you feel ready to deal with that hopefully your Fs will agree. I think you need to have some well deserved pampering and 'you' time though over the next few weeks x
    @Ree888 - Sounds like a good plan hun POAS over these next few days to prepare yourself, good luck really hoping its amazing news x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding very promising Heyside

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry mrschino

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holy moly @Heyside! Your amh is 117? I thought mine was high in the 40's. So completely get that you will always be at risk of ohss. Friday EPU sounds spot on

Sorry to hear @MrsChino. You are absolutely right about it being time to move on from such a crappy cycle. 😰 though it's so heartbreaking. If you're thinking about doing another stim and FS is okay with it, I'd say do it. You don't know what the safety net will be like next year. And you might get a few more frosties and if God forbid this cycle also doesn't work you'll have a few frosties and can have a few months off stimming and just have transfers. They are easier on your body. Hopefully FS will have a plan for you.
    Not sure when my EPU will be. Technically it should be Saturday (by my calculations) but pretty sure they don't do them on Saturday so either Friday or Monday maybe? Depends what's happening in there so guess will know more tomorrow. Gosh I went to a different lady for acupuncture, I have seen her in the past but only twice and I ended up with more supplements.... And she wants to see me wed, before EPU and suppose before et and post. It just gets so expensive ( that's why I stopped after 8 months of acupuncture). Not sure if I'll go to all of them or maybe cut one out since I've now used up all my private health for it. Mmmhh... And they hurt today too!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @keiko you did read right - 117, scarily high, I don't often read of many others with similar results so high . So yes will be great if I get to EPU on Friday will hopefully that way be one step closer. Really hoping all goes well for your scan tomorrow too and EPU is at some point this week. Can understand your thinking on the acupuncture all those appointments add up, sorry to hear they hurt too.

AFM - Can I ask who has used a lupron trigger and did it work as in you ovulated and got a good number of eggs? Just looking at Google and read lots about some women not being as responsive to this type of trigger and getting bad results at EPU. I am getting myself organised to prevent OHSS and am stocking up on the pear juice and protein, not sure all this will be in keeping with my paleo diet. Have been thinking about treating myself after EPU too, thinking of a big block of chocolate as S one off treat but wondering if I will regret it, oh decisions decisions!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-10-2015),StillHopeful  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

I took luperon I had 7 follies on my scan and they got all 7 at EPU and all 7 fertilised.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heyside oh yes go and spoil yourself after EPU! You have done so incredibly well and really after EPU you're eggs are out so won't affect them anymore. I'd say go do it. Oh the other thing I was going to mention to you is the berocca. The acupuncture lady said its not good for people with pcos. Just thought I'd pass that on 😊

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to Louis Vuitton after up EPU 😉

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-10-2015),Keiko2012  (26-10-2015)