Closed Thread
Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @shelby27 I don't know if I'll end up testing or not. Might just do one the day before the BT I think. It's so hard!

Thanks for the advice @BecT I think that's what I'll do. And good on you girl for getting into shape. It sounds as though you're super committed and doing a fab job! If this cycle is a bust I cannot wait to follow your lead - I've really piled on the kg's over the last couple of months
    @Keiko2012 sounds like things are progressing for you - you still have a little way to go to plump up that lining and grow those eggies. When is your next scan?
    @Heyside yeah I think I'll wait it out until the day before BT. I'm not feeling half as many symptoms as last cycle but that was a stim cycle which was negative anyway (plus I was on a boatload of progesterone) so I'm taking it all with a grain of salt. any symptom I'm feeling I can explain away to progesterone or 'I had that last time and it was negative' so really I'm not letting myself pay any attention to any of them. The whole thing is such a mind f.... But it's all for the end result and will be oh so worth it. To hold that precious bubba in our arms...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @shelby27 - Sounds like a good plan hun to makesure you lining is in the best shape possible to recieve your little bubba, good luck with it all x
    @Ree888 - I think your right hun most of the symptons usually come from the stimulation rather than signs of a bfp, it took me ages to feel sone real symptoms with DD. It most definitely can drive you crazy but it will be worth it x

AFM - Going a little crazy myself waiting for tomorrow's scan, not use to having to wait so long in between scans but it made sense with nothing happening last Wednesday. I am feeling more now my ovaries just feel very achey so hoping that's a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside what day are you? Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Lots of pulling pain is definitely a good sign and discharge also if you have some as its a sign your oestrogen is rising Let us know how you go tomorrow.

I can't wait for my scan in Tuesday too, I might have had a potential muck up with my meds this morning. Not sure if my first stab was successful so I did it again. Hopefully I didn't end up with double the dose and I didn't ruin my cycle. Oh all these worries. Also booked in for some acupuncture to help fatten up that lining tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @keiko, I am CD 15 today so really hoping for good news tomorrow as I don't want to stimulate for too long. Yes I have had some discharge both yesterday and today so fingers crossed the estrogen is doing its thing.

Good luck for Tuesday too hun hope all is looking good. I am sure all will be good with your jabs and hopefully you will see some lovely follies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - How are you going hun have you taken some time for yourself to chill over the weekend, you deserve to treat yourself x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside wishing you all the best for your scan! I have everything crossed your lining is nice and plump and you have some beautiful follies growing nicely!
    @Keiko2012 yay for your scan tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be fine re your doses - better too much than not enough hey? I hope you find the acupuncture relaxing - I used to love going - finances wouldn't allow it this time unfortunately.
    @MrsChino your BT is today right? Thinking of you and hope you're holding up okay.

AFM my body seems to be fighting something at the moment and losing. I lost my voice last Wednesday then it's been coming in and out since. Seemed better yesterday now I have woken with such a sore throat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catch up soon on personals soon - just wanted to say good luck for your scan today Heyside! Xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - I have heard of many women feeling sick before a bfp so lets hope that's that the case for you and its your body adjusting, hope you feel better soon x

Thanks ladies for thinking of me, we stayed over in the city last night for our 5.30 appointment and I am actually home now can't believe it's actually only 8.30. My scan today showed lots and lots of action, around 20 follies measuring between 12 and 16. Charlotte would like me to keep on injecting and see her again on Wednesday with a possible EPU on Friday. This makes me happy as my last clinic would have got worried at this point and triggered even though some of those follies are still just too small. All going well with me we are hopefully still aiming for a transfer fingers crossed.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (26-10-2015),shelby27  (26-10-2015),StillHopeful  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 hoping your voice comes back soon! I have also heard the sick thing and then people being pregnant. Let's hope it's the case for you. Is your BT in Friday? Getting closer now.
    @MrsChino all the best for your BT today. Hopefully it gives you closure no matter what the outcome. It's a horrible journey. Thinking of you x
    @Heyside eek 20 follicles-
    There definitely some action happening. I hope not too many more pop up but the ones you have just keep getting nice and plump exciting to know EPU could be on Friday too. I'm sure by then you'll be relieved to get them out. With that many on board it can get really uncomfortable. Good that's she's also still considering doing a transfer. I guess it all depends on how you are post EPU. Yay

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015),Ree888  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 I’m sorry you’re not feeling well love. But I will jump on board and say I have also heard that getting a bit fluey is a promising sign! I am crossing my fingers for you. Only a couple of days to go now.

@Keiko2012 I hope your scan tomorrow goes well. Do you have an idea when EPU will be yet? Enjoy your acupuncture! I did it for 4 months earlier in the year and it was so relaxing, lying on the bed with nice music playing and a lavender mask over my eyes. Mmmm…. We just couldn’t afford to keep going long term, but it is something I would def do again purely for the relaxation and feeling of being pampered!

@Heyside Wow 20 follies! No wonder you can feel something happening in there! That’s amazing love. I hope everything goes smoothly on Friday and you feel okay afterwards. How’s that lining coming along?

Afm, this morning’s BT confirmed what I already knew. I was a bit worried that it might be another super low ‘pregnant-ish’ hcg, so at least it’s a nice clean zero I can move on from. I had a chat with FN about going straight into a FET or doing another stim, and she said FS will call me sometime today to chat about what we want to do next. I am actually leaning towards squeezing in another stim before the end of the year (hello safety net!) and saving our precious frosty for later if FS will let me. What would you ladies do? Stim or FET?

I’ve been feeling okay, a bit up and down. I had some lovely catch ups with friends on the weekend that were a good reminder that I have a lot to be grateful for in my life. But I’ve still been pretty sad and had a few tears. I’m sure the hormonal rollercoaster doesn’t help. Ah well, I am looking forward to having a plan. And cheering you ladies on from the sidelines! I reckon we can get some more bfps in here before the end of the year – come on preggo gods!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-10-2015),Keiko2012  (26-10-2015),StillHopeful  (26-10-2015)