Closed Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm crying on the inside. I didn't know and I've been his patient for 14 months.... Spent $25k there! There's going to be one interesting phone call from me to Him on Monday morning....unless there's a very good reason why I wasn't eligible? Sorry luv not your fault but I can imagine you know where I'm coming from!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    I'm crying on the inside. I didn't know and I've been his patient for 14 months.... Spent $25k there! There's going to be one interesting phone call from me to Him on Monday morning....unless there's a very good reason why I wasn't eligible? Sorry luv not your fault but I can imagine you know where I'm coming from!
    Wow I hope there's is a good reason, although I don't know why anyone wouldn't be eligible. I know they do normal IVF as well but yeah I just do the low cost didn't even need to be over the Medicare safety net thing. Got all my meds, EPU, FET, embryo storage and all my appts etc for only $790. No other upfront costs.

I'm guessing my embryos are at day 2, come on Tuesday afternoon I want to see how many made it to the freezer.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445595848.326552.jpg
    Last edited by shelby27; 23-10-2015 at 20:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @shelby27 on your EPU! 100% fertilization is great!

How is everyone traveling?

I am 7dp5dt today. Last pregnyl booster was on Thursday. Haven't POAS yet...gawd I'm hopeless I say I will then the time comes and I get so scared. I will be buying some today though. I had 3 boosters of 1500 in 3 days - last Friday, Saturday (into my uterus at transfer) and Sunday, then the last one of 1500 on Thursday. That's a total of 6000 in 6 days so I am a little worried if I POAS and get a dark 2nd line that I'll get excited and it ends up being a bfn. It should start to fade if it's neg right? Trying to stay away from Google...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Well done @shelby27 on your EPU! 100% fertilization is great!

How is everyone traveling?

I am 7dp5dt today. Last pregnyl booster was on Thursday. Haven't POAS yet...gawd I'm hopeless I say I will then the time comes and I get so scared. I will be buying some today though. I had 3 boosters of 1500 in 3 days - last Friday, Saturday (into my uterus at transfer) and Sunday, then the last one of 1500 on Thursday. That's a total of 6000 in 6 days so I am a little worried if I POAS and get a dark 2nd line that I'll get excited and it ends up being a bfn. It should start to fade if it's neg right? Trying to stay away from Google...
    Good luck with testing!!!

When will you test?
    Last edited by shelby27; 24-10-2015 at 08:30.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh Ree I know exactly how you feel! I always chickened out too lol. Best of luck for a true and sticky BFP xoxoxo

How are you going Keiko? When is your next scan? Cheering from the side lines! xx

Well done Shelby and good luck for a great frostie result! And wow that's so cheap for ivf! A full Stim with Myivf is still about 4700 before rebates, but compared to full cost its a hell of a lot better. Hopefully they do DS keiko! X

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (24-10-2015),shelby27  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @Ree888 that is totally understandable. I wouldn't test until close to blood test now just so if there is a line (fingers crossed) you can be excited for real and not wondering if it from the pregnyl. That's just me

I don't think I am going to do another transfer this year after all. I will keep working hard at bootcamps and eating well and hopefully lose more weight and NOT be obese anymore (dang BMI is 30). I want to give my last frosty the best chance I can although I don't do waiting very well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Ree888 just do what feels right for you. I don't have that self control, so admire you for waiting. The line should definitely fade or become stronger as you go along. (If you decide to test).
    @BecT good on you for looking after your health so well. I think I need some major kick in the butt after this cycle too. I can feel like I've stacked on kg's - even though the scales aren't overly over. Think I'm loosing all my muscles.
    @StillHopeful I had an early scan on day 4. And I've never had any this early before. Had 6 follicles on one side and 4 on the other which I was pretty happy with but FS was a bit 'iffy' about it so he upped my dose. My lining was 4.6 so not great either. Half panicking now as I'm like well the lining is crap and follicles etc but only because the way FS responded! Anyway next one on Tuesday so we will see what magic has happened. Either stayed much the same or I had a follicle explosion which I'm definitely not hoping for. Yet at the same time I have never had less than 16 so with less I'm feeling a bit panicked that none will make it. Just got to think quality over quantity. How have you been travelling? Nearly 12w right? That's so so so so exciting 🙂
    @MrsChino I'm still thinking of you xxx hopefully FS has some answers for you when you go back and see him. Have you got an appointment soon? Big hugs xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (24-10-2015),Ree888  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - Congratulations on your EPU and amazing fert rate hun. Good luck for Tuesdays update are you transfering next week?
    @Ree888 - I am usually the same as you hun and hold off the testing as long as possible but can really understand you wanting to test out the pregnyl before bt. Have you thought of maybe just POAS the day before BT to see where you stand and prepare your self. Do what is right for you thats the important thing, are you feeling any symptoms (hard to say I know with the pregnyl side effects). Big hugs hun and goid luck x
    @BecT - Good on you for working so hard hun, it will be worth it to know your frostie has a good chance.

@keiko - Hang on in there hun its a worrying time isnt it not knowing what will happen I am feeling the same at the moment.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @shelby27 - Congratulations on your EPU and amazing fert rate hun. Good luck for Tuesdays update are you transfering next week?
    @Ree888 - I am usually the same as you hun and hold off the testing as long as possible but can really understand you wanting to test out the pregnyl before bt. Have you thought of maybe just POAS the day before BT to see where you stand and prepare your self. Do what is right for you thats the important thing, are you feeling any symptoms (hard to say I know with the pregnyl side effects). Big hugs hun and goid luck x
    @BecT - Good on you for working so hard hun, it will be worth it to know your frostie has a good chance.

@keiko - Hang on in there hun its a worrying time isnt it not knowing what will happen I am feeling the same at the moment.
    Thank you. No they freeze all so the earliest I can transfer is next month, but I'm thinking even the month after, my lining has been crap since all the clomid before IVF so maybe a month off might let it recover.