Closed Thread
Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lovely ladies. It has been a very rough day, with the crazy bleeding and also trying to keep it together at work. I kept getting teary and having to duck down behind my computer monitor and take deep breaths until I got a hold of myself. Thankfully no one came over to my desk at the wrong time! Gah. Had a huuuge cry all the way home in the car though and I'm sure the other motorists thought I was unhinged. I would have expected something like this over next weekend - certainly not this early. It has been a bit of a shock to be honest, and I wish I knew what was going on?

This is just such a suckful thing to have to go through over and over. Ha! My computer just autocorrected 'suckful' to 'successful'! If only, dear Macbook Air, IF F'ING ONLY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no words. Life is so so so so unfair @MrsChino. I don't understand why it would have started so early too. 😞 I'm thinking of you and praying that it isn't over and just some freaky bleed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're doing okay this morning, well as best as you can be @MrsChino. I don't know what to say but you've been in my thoughts take care xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @MrsChino and sending hugs. So, so unfair! Xoxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hold in there @MrsChino hugs x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thoughts with you @MrsChino, cant believe the world can be so harsh as if you aren't going through enough already, big hugs x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM - I rang for my bt results yesterday and it seems my LH has dropped so I now need to add in some LH injections (I am going to be all injected out at the end of this cycle lol). I have never added this into the mix even though nurses have commented how suppressed my LH seems to be so I am pleased some action is being taken. Only thing is I had left the city and the chemist under Wazza's rooms is the only place that stock the med luckily DH is in the city today for work, I nearly had a mini melt down yesterday wondering how I was going to get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh Heyside you are a walking pin cushion! Hopefully it's all for the best ever results x

MrsChino Nooooooooooooo! That's beyond f$@ked! 😭 I'm so sorry this is happening there's really no words. Did you have a lucrin trigger by any chance? After my last stim cycle I got AF only 4 days past EPU! But they said the lucrin does that and had already cancelled my fresh TFR due to ohss risk. I just can't believe your luck or lack of it! At least you can hold onto your first frozen baby! FETs are meant to be more successful, I know it doesn't mean much now but I'm praying it works for you xx

MummaKes, I wasn't with Wazza, I was at a low cost clinic - MY IVF. Out of the 5 cycles I did the only difference in this one was that it was a natural transfer rather than a HRT and it was a 5 day blasty when before I only ever had 4 day morulas. Coincidence or not, I'm not sure x
    We didn't get those sort of rude comments as we kept our journey mostly private. But gosh that's terrible of people to say! They need to mind their own business! I am blessed enough to have an 8 and 10 year old but the desperation for this baby was the same as if it was my first. My advice would be to tell as little people as possible. It can be a long and lonely journey but the ignorance of others can make it so much worse xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful thanks for the advice re telling less people. I think we will do that ongoing. I always note the people saying things like that have the 2 or 3 children their hearts desired and so can't speak from walking in our shoes.

I'd love to hear more about My IVF, is that the ones at Northlakes and Springfield and can you do full immune/ICSI cycles with the works with them? Approx cost comparison?? Thanks Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful also I truly understand what you mean about having children and yet the desperation for that one being sought and fought for via this gruelling process - is as longed for as if it was the first. Having one doesn't change the longing for another. I don't love my DS11 or DSS 6 any less because I ache for another child. I'm sure you're the same. Are they excited to one day be big brothers or sisters?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (23-10-2015)