Closed Thread
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi and welcome @MamaKes. I hope wazza has some good tricks in store for your IUI.

@Keiko2012 OMG you're off and running!!!! How exciting! That's a lot of follies you've got there. Fingers crossed for some good steady growth and NO OHSS.

@Ree888 I hear you on the detached thing. It's the only way I can get through too. When is your BT? Mine's not till the 29th, but I have a a feeling I'll start bleeding before then.

@Heyside We used the embryoscope this time. Mainly because we have had such bad embryos previously. We wanted to maybe learn where in the process things went off the rails in case that could tell us anything, and also we thought that maybe it might help that they weren't disturbed for the duration. I don't know if the embryoscope had anything to do with it, but we did get better results.

@StillHopeful Those symptoms don't sound very pleasant love. Hopefully it was just an extra forceful vom. 5 Nov will be here before you know it!

afm, after having that weird increase in tummy pain I spiked a bit of a temp overnight on Sunday so FS started me on antibiotics in case there was an infection brewing from EPU. They made me feel heaps better almost straight away, but now tonight I am cramping like crazy and also having some light spotting. I'm only 8 days post EPU, so it would be mega early for AF even for me. I don't know. I feel like maybe this cycle is a bust. I know people talk about things like implantation bleeding yadda yadda but I'm not even sure if that is real, you know? It feels like AF coming on. Anyway. I snuck in an extra sneaky crinone today (I have heaps left over from previous cycles) just in case that helps. Meh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful you poor thing that sounds awful. I am quite the spewer and spew easily over nothing much, and have had similar before. Sort of like stomach convulsions or something. Your poor belly. I hope that doesn't happen again. I bet you're looking forward to that scan!
    @Keiko2012 yeah I know no matter how I'm feeling now it's going to be just as awful getting the call that it didn't work. We'll just have to wait and see.
    @Heyside we opted not to use the embryoscope this time, I wasn't fully convinced it was successful enough to warrant the cost. We still got 5 blasts without it so I don't regret it, but I prob would have if our result wasn't quite so good. It's a tricky one!
    @MrsChino my BT is also the 29th! Wow we're cycle buddies to the end eh? I'm glad antibiotics have done the trick - that's no good at all! What sort of cramping are you having? Is it like AF or different? You said sneaky crinone - are you not on any prog support? The light spotting could be good but yes I know where you're coming from when you say the yada yada yada stuff - it's so hard to be optimistic! When do you think you'll POAS?

AFM, not a whole lot going on, getting quite a bit of pain from my ovary which is strange. Also some stingy like cramping to the left of the centre of my belly. I'm thinking it is more than likely the progesterone playing havoc with me again. That stuff really is a mind ****....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Don't take yourself out of the race already hun, cramps just like af is just how I felt with DD, I remember thinking af would arrive but she never did. Its hard when the tww worries set in isnt it. Thanks for the info on the embryoscope, I think we have decided to go ahead as an extra info we have on our embies has to be good. Did the scientists say they used any of that extra information ti decide on which embryo to put back?
    @Ree888 - It definitely is a tricky one deciding to go ahead with all these extras, our initial thoughts were no not at this stage but now we are thinking why leave it until next time lets just throw everything at this cycle and hope there isn't a next time lol. Sounds like you are going through the tww crazies hope things settle a little for you and you stay sane lol.

AFM - Just had my scan nit a lot of action going on so my dose has been upped to 150 and I dont go back until Monday. Just worried I will react really fast to that dose over next few days but we will see.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'm pretty sure I'm out. Very heavy bleeding, cramping, clots etc overnight and continuing today. @Ree888 I'm on endometrin pessaries 3 times a day, but just chucked in an extra crinone on top of that in case it might help. I've spoken to FN, and am increasing my endometrin to 4 times a day, but I think we both know it won't do anything. BT has been brought forward to Monday to put me out of my misery. I've never started bleeding this early before. I wonder if the infection brought things on somehow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No no no no no no NOOOO😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 @MrsChino. Noooooooooooo, I don't want you to start bleeding. How is this even happening?! You finally get this far and have a blast and now you are bleeding really early. This is so not fair 😞. Glad your BT has been brought forward. Have you POAS to see if there is a line yet? I'm really crossing everything that you aren't out yet, this bleeding can F off! Big hugs xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MrsChino no! I am so sorry and hoping it isn't so! It's just so early still!!! 😢 I am so sorry. I hope it stops, love, I have no words. I agree with Keiko - tell it to F off! What day are you in your cycle? Sending so many hugs your way xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - oh no hun not what I wanted to come on and read, everything was going so well, i agree with the other ladies tell that bleeding to go away. Glad to hear your bt has been brought forward so maybe they can assess whst is happening this journey can be so frustrating!!!! I want to scream for you aaaarrrrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful congrats on your bunny on the way! Wow so happy for you. And thanks for the warm welcome. So lovely that you're adding to your blended family. Are your kids excited? My DS 11 is so clucky just like me! Do you like me get people saying "just be happy with what you've got". I do, a lot. They just don't understand what it is to spend a decade craving to be a mum again. I wished for another bub since my DS11 was one year old. I just took my time finding him a great stepdad and me a wonderful partner.
    Saw Wazza yesterday again and he's got me on a letrozole, progynova, puregon and then pregnyl. We'll do our first medicated IUI while we're deciding on donor eggs. Congrats again and happy cooking that Bub!
    @Keiko2012 I've been with Dr Sterling for the past 12+months he's great but variations of the same protocol just isn't working! Yes have had a rough Trott but I'm trying to hold it together and keep going. Sometimes
    @Ree888 thanks for the best wishes. I too am hoping for some Wazza magic. It's just nice to be trying something new too.
    @Heyside so Wazza was your second opinion FS too? Are you traveling from Sunshine Coast for appointments? I'm Northside Brisbane which is close but I had my first crazy early scan yesterday and it was for 5.10am (I thought Kate was joking when she told me the time!) baby dust to you x
    @BecT bring on the magic! It would be great to know who on here is in the over 40 category and also a fellow Wazza patient...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino hang in there... We're all thinking of you and praying for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopefully would love to hear about what type of cycle you did that has resulted in your blessed pregnancy? Did Wazza have you on the works and have you been trying for long? X mamakes