Closed Thread
Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @MamaKes What a ride! Sorry to hear of your loss. Fingers crossed Wazza can work his magic for you. There are few ladies in here seeing him

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 oh Hun! You just never know if it's worked or not- it's so nerve wrecking isn't it.Yep make sure you buy pee stick tests in bulk! Hoping that emby is snuggling in nicely and that's the feelings that you've got. Did you get any pictures?
    @BecT sounds like you are doing great with the bootcamp! I haven't done any exercise in ages... I'm sure the cocktails by the pool didn't help either 🙈 I need some of your motivation. Have you decided to do another fet?

Welcome @MamaKes. Sounds like you've had a rough Trott. Which other fs were you with if you don't mind me asking? Hoping wazza will work his magic for you.

AFM- just had my appt and OMG I am starting stims today!!! I so wasn't prepared for this for at least another 4 days!! Eek. I have 18 follicles already- and biggest on both are 8mm. Don't think that gives me much hope of less follicles, lol. Next scan Friday to see what my body is doing as I respond so quickly. Waiting for my meds now and we are ready to roll 👏🏻🙅 ( ninja move right there lol).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Great to hear af has arrived and you can get started, hope all goes well at today's appointment and you can start injections soon. The cetrotide wasn't too bad last night hun just made slightly more complicated with the fact I was on a half dose.
    @Ree888 - The tww is the worst hun I always go backwards and forwards between thinking positively and negatively, try to hang on in there.
    @BecT - Yes the cetrotide needle for mixing is huge, yiu wouldn't make the mistake of using that to inject would you haha! Good on you for keeping up with the bootcamps, I am struggling at the moment to keep up with my daily walks/jog, I think as soon as I start cycling my body just gets tired and I cant focus on other things.
    @MamaKes - Welcome hun, I am a new wazza patient too after 2 years with another fs up on the coast. Good luck with everything, really hooing the IUI works for you and you get your precious bub.

AFM - The cetrotide wasn't too bad, the only issue was I am on a half dose yesterday and today. I had everything laid out on the table with DH helping me but I couldn't get the drawing up needle off the syringe to change it to the injection needle. I was worried I was going to loose all the medication as I fought to take it off. Luckily I worked it out and levered it off with a knife lol! Lesson learnt there, although I wont have that issue again as next time I mix it I will be having the full dose.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on your bootcamps @BecT! Sounds like you're going great guns! Thanks for the tips on the frers I understand your trepidation going into another cycle. I can't imagine how it must be for you after your losses. You are so strong xx

Welcome @MamaKes - sounds like you've been through a fair bit! And yes there are a few Wazza girls on here - me being one of them. I hope he is able to work some magic for you!
    @Keiko2012 thanks love, I know you just never know either way. Last time around I had SO many symptoms but a lot of those I think were more related to major overload of hormones from the full stim cycle. This time, nothing really at all apart from being MEGA tired. I took valium on the day after transfer since last cycle I had some major cramps which FS didn't think was a good thing, but haven't had any since Sunday night. No pics, I've actually never got a pic of my embies, just wonder if it's not something my clinic does? Prob helps in not getting too attached to it I suppose but it would be awesome to have at the same time! And Whoah! 18 follies already and starting today - YAAAAHOO! Go you good thing! This is your time Keiko!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko - oh wow hun things moving much quicker than you thought, how exciting seems we will be cycling together the size of your follies already!!!!! Hope this cycle goes amazingly for you x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (20-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ree I know the feeling of trying to protect your heart from more disappointment, I hope you get a lovely surprise x

BecT go you good thing! Honestly it's so hard to get motivated and get a plan in place, you're amazing x

Welcome MumaKes! DH and I also only have children from previous marriages, and it's been over 2 years now since our TTC journey began. Beyond happy but still cautious to say I'm now 10weeks 4 days PG! I hope Wazza has the magic formula for you, the ladies on this thread are wonderful, knowledgable, and beyond supportive. Unfortunately they have all had more than their fair share of disappointments. But with so many new things we all tried in the latest round of this game of roulette, we are hoping for a lot more success soon and have already had some of the best results yet

Keiko OMG YAY!!! Express start!! I like it! Just settle down follies we want a transfer at the end of this! Lol! Damn PCOS. But hopefully Doctor C will keep an eye on it and we get the best results yet! This is it! The cycle that gets you pregnified! X

AFM scan on Nov 5, had the bloods that go with it done this am and have to go back tomorrow for more (or I'm thinking the next day 😜) because the clinic only did HCG and not all antenatal bloods 😏 was really worried last night because TMI while spewing I felt like uncontrollable pushing? Freaked me right out and after I was so sick, hot and cold flushes and the shakes. Feeling okay now (well the usual bleh but that's my new normal 😜) on my way to work but can't help but worry still.

So excited it's all happening in here now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha definitely an express start! I can't believe it. Wish I didn't have that many follicles but hey that's pcos for you. I would make a good egg laying chicken, he he.
    @Ree888 I think it's a protective thing our brains do to help soften the emotional blow. Only thing is that it still doesn't really work and the devastation after each fail is still very much there. Still hoping this one is it. For everyone! I am ready to have a baby due group and no more Ivf group.

How are you feeling @MrsChino? Are you on any boosters?
    @StillHopeful oh no what weird symptoms. Hope you are feeling better this am. And the biggest congratulations for being 10 weeks - woop de doooo! 🎉💕👶🏼

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside do you keep your cetrotide in the fridge? On the box it says store below 25 degrees and in the leaflet it says store in the fridge between 2-8 degrees. He pharmacist didn't put it in a cooler bag for me like all my other meds. Now I'm confused. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - Sorry to hear you had some weird symptoms last night, hope things have settled down for you today. Great news that you are now 10 wewks, not far to go until you reach the 12 week mark and then hopefully the ms will disapear too.

@Keiko2012 - No need to keep the cetrotide in the fridge hun until it is mixed. I store mine in the cupboard in my bedroom but then I mixed a full dose last night and dont need the other half until tonight so I then stored that in the fridge until I need it.

AFM - Can any of you ladies advise me on the use of the embryoscope do you think its worth paying the extra money for? Our initial thoughts were we would leave it but now thinking the extra money is nothing when you add it all up so wondering if we should just add it to the mix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside. Can't help you on the embryoscope front but I'm sure Ree, Ducky or MrsChino can?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-10-2015)