Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Aww I wrote a big comment early this arv and it must have ate it 😭

Well it went something like YAAAAAAAAYYYYY MRS CHINO AND KEIKO! (Actually not Keiko yet cos it didn't have the news of the DS yet 😂 I added that just now👍😂) this is amazing news! Mrs C you might finally have your first frosties!! But they will be siblings because tomorrow will be your sticky BFP! X so happy things are FINALLY looking up for you ladies, you are more than deserving and have had such a hard run. Cannot wait to enjoy celebrating your BFPS x

Good luck for your transfers tomorrow Ree and MrsC x looking forward to hearing you are PUPO!

Sorry to hear you've had more run around Heyside, but hopefully this is it, the last cycle after a long run xx pls pls pls x

Thinking of you ladies Ducky and BecT x
    Surely your turn is waiting just around the corner x
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 17-10-2015 at 07:18.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (20-10-2015),Heyside  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading my post thinking I'm very generous with my kisses xx 😂 sorry not sorry 😘😘xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading my post thinking I'm very generous with my kisses xx 😂 sorry not sorry 😘😘xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ree888 and @MrsChino - Good luck for today ladies, thinking of you both. Hoping all goes smoothly and you are nice a PUPO letting your embies settle in by lunch time, keep us updated.
    @Ree888 - Yes Charlotte will be doing my EPU, I have heard she has worked very closely with Wazza so hopefully it won't be an issue. My only worry is if she is more likely to do a freeze all cycle if I get lots of eggs as want to use my natural lining from stimulating which is usually better than when I do an FET. Will talk to Warren on Wednesday about it. Glad I am not the only one who feels a little lost in his office and yes it is really busy, I had nurses shouting questions to him across me as I was trying to get dressed lol.
    Hope its easy for you to convince them to put 2 back today.
    @StillHopeful - Thanks hun, hope you are well and the ms is settling x

AFM - Cant complain too much about the patch, I have only had a really dull ache of headache not sure if that well get worse but so far so good.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-10-2015),Ree888  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today ladies!!!!! Xo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-10-2015),Ree888  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post - still in quite the haze. PUPO with a lovely looking 5AB expanding blast. Just the one as the scientist said it was 'truly beautiful', so fingers crossed. I got some pregnyl injected directly into my uterus this time too. I'm disappointed I missed you @MrsChino - I was in recovery for some time sleeping off my meds before we left at about 11. I hope all went well with you love! Will check back in later on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh maybe I saw you! I left around 11 too. I passed two women on my way out the glass doors onto the street and for a second thought 'maybe that's @Ree888!' but figured it wasn't because you would have left by then. I was on my own in a spotty dress

So we ended up with 2 blastocysts this morning. One semi-decent and the other a bit crap. We also had 2 morulas still. We put the better blasty back and they are going to keep growing the other 3 embies in the hope of freezing one. As they were today they can't be frozen, but maybe one will have caught up by tomorrow. I'm just happy because we ended up with better results than we have before! Now for the real crazies... I'm off to a wedding this arvo but all I want to do is nap...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to both MrsChino and Ree888! So excited you both have beautiful beasties on board. How come they sedate you Ree888? Our transfers are just done in the Ivf rooms. In and out in no time and they don't use any drugs.

Hopefully you'll get another one in the freezer MrsChino. Love how this cycle has been so much better for you. Yay! Enjoy the wedding and ree enjoy your nap

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-10-2015),Ree888  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations to both @Ree888 and @MrsChino fantastic news for both of you.
    @Ree888 how great to hear your blast is just truely beautiful, that has got to be a great sign.
    @MrsChino great result, so happy to hear its the best result so far for you. Enjoy your wedding and hopefully you get good news of the remaining embies soon.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-10-2015),Ree888  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino yay for being PUPO! I didn't see you I don't think but I was quite dozy from the morphine. It may have been us! I was in a black cardigan with black and white pants and DP was wearing a black hoodie and shorts. Just realized we were both in mostly black - oops that's a little morbid haha. Ah well.
    I am so happy to hear you got to blast. That is really something - you've never gotten one before have you? Now stick little blasty stick! I have everything crossed the others keep growing and are able to be frozen - one of my crap ones was able to get there in the end so it does happen! take it easy at the wedding and have fun!
    @Keiko2012 - Wazza uses valium as standard for his transfers, relaxes the uterus. For me though, I have an awful lot of scar tissue down there so transfers are excruciating, hence the morphine which helps a great deal. The brandy is both a relaxant and also warms the insides

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-10-2015)