Closed Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ducky01 , I wonder if the nausea and sweats is from the Distinex, I had to stop taking it because as well as those symptoms I was also dizzy and fainted once. As soon as I stopped it those issues went.

My hyperstim has started after my last booster. So I had them all on time but only 1000u. Im not sure about transfer, I guess if you are successful you risk getting sicker.

I struggle with the progesterone, my last level was 380 and I find I get hot flushes which I think is from them. Was he happy for you to decrease the dose? I complained about feeling nauseated while stimming and he offered me zofran rather than stopping anything.

I'm very very bloated, I have a really hard belly which is saying a lot!! I also woke with pain last night probably a 7/10 which lasted about 1hr now it's back to a constant 2-3/10 pain again. Stuggling to eat so just focusing on sustagen for breakfast and a few high protein snacks and a little dinner. I briefly spoke to Kate and she said at the moment I'm doing everything right so just wait and see.

I hope things don't get worse. Trust what Wazza suggests, he might be pretty out there but he really knows his stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. xx

Ducky - the NHS in our area will fund one stim cycle and one FET to a childless couple where the woman is under the age of 35. I meet the second criteria (until next May!), but not the first. We would have to pay for the lot OOP, which is like doing it here with no Medicare rebate. It's no cheaper there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Sounds like you've had a rough week . those tests are looking great - fingers crossed that line keeps getting darker! How many dpt are you?
    @Sariele - I'm sorry love, still a bit early though, don't lose all hope yet.
    @Ducky01 - haha no POAS yet I purposely did not buy any as I knew the temptation would be too much. I'm kind of enjoying living in hope so am very nervous about BT tomorrow...either hopes stomped into the ground or complete disbelief and happiness...eek! after my EPU I looked about 6mths pregnant my belly was that big and bloated - it's so bloody cruel!
    @Bluemeeple - welcome to the group, good to hear from you I cheered from the sidelines a bit before I joined in too. Wishing you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bluemeeple - Welcome hun, hoping this next cycle is the one for you.
    @mummymaybe - Hoping all the pain and struggling to eat is a positive sign hun and you get your bfp.
    @Sariele - I am originally from the UK too and have heard so much about the postcode lottery, so frustrating, hope you find a way of moving forward if you need to.
    @Ree888 - You are very restrained hun not POAS, good luck for the bt tomorrow.

AFM - Had another bt today to see whats going on if anything. I am feeling like I may have ovulated but dont want to get my hopes up too much.

Are we on for the catch up tomorrow girls and if so are most people north side or are we better meeting in the city?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I'll have to cancel for tomorrow. Will update a bit later 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm not able to make tomorrow now either. I'm sorry its such short notice.
    Looking forward to an update @Ree888 and @Keiko2012.
    Welcome @Bluemeeple and GL. It's a lovely group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol ducky!

Welcome Bluemeeple xx

Looking forward to your update Keiko x hope there's finally some positive news your way

AFM made it to Sydney for my sisters big day tomorrow. MOH duties, I'm actually really excited and looking forward to it. I've never been a bridemaid! Also though had ANOTHER migraine today. I cried! Give me all the MS but no more migraines! I have a feeling it's due to the cyst they found? And lack of sleep. My other sis has taken the kids to Luna park for me tonight so I can wash my hair and iron and rest. I really am blessed with my sisters. Ooooo and my Sis that's getting married spilled to me they are TTC next month!! Woo! She is 33 and no kids but I pray it happens fast for her.

Hoping everyone else is travelling well. Thinking of you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also are you getting PUPO tomorrow or Monday Ducky? Even though it's risky I wouldn't think a 6dt could fail right? Good luck either way 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    StillHopeful - Enjoy the wedding, so nice to have a family celebration to enjoy. Sorry to hear about the migraine hope it clears. Hope your sister doesn't have these issues ttc wouldn't wish this ivf on anyone. Do your family know about your good news?

AFM - No ovulation for me, results are pretty much similar to last week so who knows what's going on, hopefully Warren will have some answers. As for my notes they should hopefully be sent to his office next Monday, I hope so anyway as I see him on Tuesday.

As for the catchup, no worries if no one can make it we will have to rearrange for another time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have so much catching up to do! I thought it had been super quiet with no notifications but derrr it's a new thread and I haven't posted! Will gradually figure out where everyone is at over the weekend xo