Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Good on you hun for making it clear what you need and want, no point coming off the pill until you know all is set up and ready to go. Sorry to hear you have been given the run around, not what you need when you should be relaxing. Gotta love how quick they are with the invoice though maybe they should apply that to all areas of the business.

@MrsChino - oh hun what an awfully anxious time in ways definitely worse than the tww. Really hoping those little embies stick around and suprise you ready for transfer on Saturday and maybe even some to freeze. Thinking of you x
    @ducky - Big hugs with the IVF PTSD hun so hard to deal with x

@Ree888 - Not long for you now hun hang on in there yiu will be PUPO before you know it. As for the counseling I have heard it can be very useful but have to say my way of dealing with thibgs seems to be putting my head in the ground and hoping for the best, not very good at opening up and worried if I do my emotions wont stop and I will be obe big blubbering mess lol. Hopefully all will go amazingly this time and you wont need it x
    @BecT - wow hun go you, amazing job with the boot camp and weight loss. Sounds like you have a good plan there good luck.

AFM - Thanks everyone feeling more positive again hoping it stays that way now. I have been proactive today and bought pom juice and raspberry leaf tea to help my lining hope it does the trick. Getting a little over the paleo diet and exercise at the moment but thinking to myself I need to stick to it until at least EPU.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BecT  (20-10-2015),MrsChino  (15-10-2015),Ree888  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Keiko I Kept forgetting to say on here that I'm sure I have a fair few Crinone left, I'm happy to give them to you. I remember to tell you randomly when I'm like driving etc 😂 yeah I'm weird 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside oh yes it's amazing how organised they are with invoices! Had to remind them about crediting me the last embryo transfer as I never had one. Good to hear about the raspberry tea etc. I tried it in one cycle that was a complete bust- not sure if it made any difference but was happy to try anything!

StillHopeful - thank you so much 😊.I would of course take them if you are done with them and have no use for them anymore. Love that stuff - not lol.

MrsChino any further updates? How are you travelling recovery wise? I hope you are feeling better. 😊

Ended up receiving an email from the donor coordinator yesterday saying it got held up in Sydney due to papers missing or something but all cleared
    Now and should be on its way up today. So I've stopped the pill today- I figured that it'll definitely be here in 2 wks. Let's hope we got the donor we want. Eek. And I guess I need to tweak some appts. Praying to god this was the right move. Why couldn't just someone tell me what to do. Lol.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-10-2015),MrsChino  (16-10-2015),StillHopeful  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Have you had your appointment yet? How did your scan go? I hope things were looking a bit more reassuring in there today.

Oooh @Keiko2012 That's both exciting and nerve-wracking about the ds! Fingers crossed it's the one you want, and also that it is extra lucky sperm that brings you your baby. Now you've stopped the pill it's all happening!

@Ducky01 Oh yeah IVF PTSD sounds about right. The toll it all takes it quite something, isn't it. How are you getting on?

@BecT Well done with your fitness plan so far! Yikes, I can imagine that having a nursery set up would be a double edged sword - It would give you hope to keep going, but would also be pretty painful to look at.

I'm feeling pretty much back to normal after EPU, although I have noticed a definite progesterone rage today. Holy bad mood! My colleagues have no idea what I've been saying to them in my head all day. I have had good news from my FN though. Out of our 4 embies we have 3 morulas! The 4th is a 10 cell that is compacting. So I am cautiously hopeful for tomorrow's transfer. I'm just getting more anxious as time passes though! To get this far and then have nothing to transfer would really suck so I am trying not to think about that too much. @Ree888 What time are you booked in tomorrow? I'll be getting there around 10 for a 10:45 transfer so maybe I'll see you there!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

BecT  (20-10-2015),Ree888  (16-10-2015),StillHopeful  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino! Oh my
    Goodness hooray!!!!!!!!! I'm nearly in tears as I was imagining bad news. I'm soooooo happy for you! That's is fantastic news! Nearly 4 morulas out of 4 fertilised. Holy mackaroly! I'll keep crossing my fingers for a beautiful blast transfer! What the heck did dr k do differently?? Magical stuff right there. Oh I'm so excited for you! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 sorry with the happy smiley overkill but it's about time some good news happen for you and we get some more babies in this thread! Woop whoop!!!!

And Ree888 how are you going Hun? Transferring on the same day- you and mrs chino can be 2ww crazy buddies!
    @ducky get your cycle into gear! I want a buddy too!! Lol

Anyway just had to check in. Went to the beach and now off to the pool and I'm ready for some cocktails 👍🏻😀🍸 ( hopefully my last ones for a whole 9 months).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I just got the news that ds will be shipped to our clinic on Monday and we got our first choice! Hip hip hooray! Now I can really start this relaxing thing. 😀 yay! So good to have some happy news for a change. Let's hope it continues 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Keiko2012 I am pinching myself and I think I am a bit in shock! But I also don't want to let myself get too excited in case it all falls apart overnight - stresssssssssful!! The things we have done differently this cycle are:
    - DHEA for me
    - Switching back to an antagonist cycle with gonal f (from menopur the previous 2 cycles)
    - Daily dose of 75mg luveris during stimming
    - PICSI
    - Embryoscope
    - Menevit for DH
    - Daily spinach and blueberry smoothies for both of us (not for any good reason, just because!)
    - We also did an endo scratch, but that wouldn't have made any difference to the embies.

I kept going on all my vitamins and supps but I've been on them for over a year now so I doubt it was that alone. So I don't know if it was one of the new things, or a combination of all of them, or maybe it was just luck and nothing to do with anything we did or didn't do? It's such a mystery this game!

Oooh beach, pool and cocktails sounds absolutely blissful. Enjoy and drink up while you have the chance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I just saw your post about getting your first choice!! That is fantastic news!!!! Hooray!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - HaHa! Your clinic needed a reminder to credit you funny how it works that way isn't it. I am so so happy to come on here and read all has sorted itself with the ds and you can now relax and get ready to cycle again you have waited long enough yaahhhhh!!!!!!!!
    @MrsChino - That is amazing news about your embies hun you must be so happy and relieved, lets hope they continue to develop well overnight, you will be PUPO this time tomorrow!!!! As for the progesterone rage I am usually the same but its DH who catches the blows, you can explain yourself down the track lol so just let it all out.

AFM - I am absolutely shattered after my 4am start this morning to get to my appointment and then having to waste my time around the city until my blood results came back in case I needed luveris medication adding into the mix and then racing back to the coast to pick DD up.

My scan showed the lining was very thin but we weren't expecting much else at this stage. Wazza has thrown lots of medication at me to hopefully prevent issues with my lining so hopefully that will do the trick. I am as of today on Trental and Nitrodur patches (for blood flow, not looking forward to the head aches from the patches) as well as sandrena gel as estrogen support.

Wazza informed me he won't be there for my EPU and possibly transfer , he said we could delay starting the cycle but I just feel I want to get started already and I am confident with everything he's put in place with the planning.

Still to be honest feeling a little lost with QFG and Wazza's rooms as its run so different from my previous clinic and everyone seems so busy. I seem to deal with so many different people, oh well suppose I can get use to that it's results I am after now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay @MrsChino!! That is the best news!! I am so so happy!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 fingers crossed they all hold on and continue to grow overnight and you get a beautiful embie to transfer and some more to freeze for siblings 😊.
    My transfer is 915 - have to be there at 815 to get doped up on my morphine valium brandy cocktail Haha. Sooo we may just cross paths! Although I may not be very coherent hehe.

Also another yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 😃😃😃😃😃😃 to you @Keiko2012 for them finally sorting your DS and getting your first pick!! You can now truly relax and enjoy those cocktails!
    @Heyside oh yuck what a busy day! I'm sorry to hear Wazza won't be able to do your EPU and possibly transfer. Will Charlotte be doing it for you? She seems really nice. She did a scan for me a little while ago. I completely understand where you are coming from in feeling a little lost - funnily enough I was talking to DP about that this afternoon. His clinic is a very busy one - quite hectic, everyone seems to know what they're doing and are super friendly but it has taken some adjusting on my part compared to what I was used to with my old FS who at the most only ever had 2 or 3 patients in his waiting room. I hope he is able to sort something for your lining and it plumps up nicely for you love.

AFM it's been a crazy busy week at work and I'm thankful for the weekend. I had intralipids today and a pregnyl booster this morning so am all ready for transfer tomorrow. Hoping I'll be able to convince everyone involved to put two embies in since I've now had 5 failed transfers so we'll see!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-10-2015)