Closed Thread
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Double post - far out 😳
    Last edited by Ree888; 13-10-2015 at 19:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Double post - again hope that's it!!
    Last edited by Ree888; 13-10-2015 at 19:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BecT great to hear from you hun and so glad you avoided surgery even though I wish it had just worked instead, at least you're not going to get a repeat of the double D&C! Ugh! I think your thinking is great to full Stim in the new year a healthier you. If it was me, I'd throw back the other Embie while you still have the safety net, and since you have a solid plan of getting fit and heading to full stim AND have pretty much written off the last snow baby, a negative shouldn't be AS disappointing but you could just get a nice surprise!! But it's obviously what you feel in your heart and head xx

Mrs Chino what a lovely DH you have, and 4/5 is great even though I understand your thinking atm, I think the wait on fert results is worse than the TWW... Actually by far! Keeping everything crossed that you have a beautiful embie for Saturday and get your very first snow babies! And laughed so much at your working from home antics 😂 x

Keiko what a collection of pills! I feel nauseous just thinking of trying to swallow those 🙊 you are one tough cookie! And oh no leaving the fur babies with grandma! 😂 hopefully you get them back (from the same place you leave them!😂) and they still weigh the same! Enjoy your getaway! You so deserve it! And straight into cycle when you get back hey 😜 I'm your number one cheer-er-on-er-a 👏👍 teamKeiko!

Heyside so sorry that today has been tough, especially when you think you start to get your motivation back. I too have watched people have not 1 but 2 babies in the time we have been ttc and worried at the thought it could never happen, it sucks, but surely it's your turn soon. And you're giving this cycle everything, come in universe!!

Ree what a funny dream! I remember having dreams of bf a newborn and can remember for a split second I woke up the happiest lady in the world. Dreams can come true (although you probably don't want your baby to be.... Trans race?) he he

AFM snuck in another scan today. The lady at the first scan said I didn't need it because they saw a HB early but I couldn't let that referral go to waste could I? And even though I've been really sick, I still needed reassurance. I still don't believe it's real! I'm sure any minute now I'll wake up 😁

Love and HEAPS of sticky baby dust to all x

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2015),Keiko2012  (14-10-2015),MrsChino  (14-10-2015),Ree888  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @keiko - Fingers crossed hun that you hear about the ds before tomorrow. Enjoy your break before you start cycling again it will be the best medicine to make you relaxed and chilled out.
    @StillHopeful - Love the fact you snuck in another scan you may as well use the referral to ease your mind after everything you've been through. Hope it did the trick x

AFM - Thanks ladies trying to stay more positive from here. Just hoping I get some answers and meds for my thin lining on Friday as this af has been super light

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys StillHopeful you crack me up! Lol! Glad your scan went well- I so would've done the same. You just need reassurance in this game. On our way now so yes hope my furbabies will be ok. Gosh if I'm going to be as anal with my kids as I am with my cats- world watch out! 😬

I've emailed the clinic today and explained that I don't want to stop the pill before I know the ds is a go ahead. So fingers crossed I'll find out today! Got my invoice for the cycle lol. Gosh I love them.... Not.

Heyside hope the scan shows that your lining is ok and you can continue! Fingers crossed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful Great news about your scan!! I don’t blame you for wanting reassurance, I’m sure I would be the same! What happens next? When do you transition from your FS to pregnancy care provider?

@Keiko2012 Oooh good luck on the ds results – I am crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully your threat to stay on the pill until they confirm it will spur them into action lol. Have a wonderful trip!

@Heyside I hope Friday’s appointment gives you a plan for your lining. Fingers crossed it has started plumping up a bit by then too.

@Ree888 I’ve had one or two dreams like that too and they are really powerful, aren’t they? It’s like a little taste of what could be. Hopefully all of us in this thread will have that for real sooner or later.

Afm I got my day 2 embryo update and basically we have 1 good embryo (4 cell), 1 okay (4 cell) and 2 poor (a 3 cell and a 5 cell) at this point. I am pleased about the better 2, but still extremely cautious given it’s usually from here that they start arresting left right and centre. Gosh, it’s an anxious time! But I am just trying to take it day by day and hope there’s one left on Saturday
    Last edited by MrsChino; 14-10-2015 at 13:09.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek @MrsChino. Hopefully those two are fighters and will make it to the end. You're right you can only take one day at a time.

I've been chasing the ds situation all day. My clinic is less than useful and just frustrated now. I ended up calling the donor coordinator myself- only to find out she's away until Friday. Not sure where this leaves me.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - just letting you know you are in my thoughts- it's a terrifying time because you feel so external to it all and its all out of your control. Just focus on the good one. You have a good one (possibly two!) so you are definitely still in this! Any way they would consider transferring this good one tomorrow or fri though? God this process sucks. I really feel for you. I'm sitting here having IVF PTSD!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino it's such an anxious time isn't it? Don't give up on those poor ones - one of my poorest and slowest ones made it to blast on day 6 and was good enough to be frozen so I don't think they can tell too much so early. Fingers crossed they keep growing and you get a freshie and a frosty on Saturday!
    @Keiko2012 omg! I cannot believe the run around you've been given! Just give me an answer already I'm sure is how you're feeling. I hope you're having a nice relaxing time away in the meantime!
    @Ducky01 I hear you on the ivf ptsd! I feel like I'm only now starting to feel a bit more like myself and a bit less anxious about the whole process however I'm sure that'll change come transfer day. It takes such a toll on you. I'm considering using the counseling offered by the clinic - I think I'll most definitely need it if the next one fails as that'll be it for a while. I hope you're okay love.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino thinking of you! This has to be the most anxious wait of the cycle I reckon. Crossing my fingers the one you need is there stranger things have happened!
    @keiko oh no! I'd be seeing red. I can't believe how complicated they seem to be making this donor process Enjoy your time away xo
    @StillHopeful haha it would be a shame to waste a scan opportunity to see Spidey! My fs was also my ob and so I got loads of scans which was reassuring. How's the ms?
    @Heyside I hope you're having a better today. This crazy ride really is a rollercoaster xo
    @Ducky01 ivf ptsd is accurate! How are you going today? Xo
    @Ree888 the countdown is on! How bizarre are those dreams?! When I was pregnant i had a dream that i woke up in hospital but didn't remember giving birth and they handed me what looked like a 12 month old baby in jeans and a bright orange shirt and my mother named him Lincoln lol. I kept screaming 'that's not my baby!' Haha. So vivid! Hormones?

Afm omg the muscles on my muscles are killing me from bootcamp! Been trying for a few weeks now with no weight loss at all so the doc gave me duromine and FINALLY it's shifting. 3.5kg to go until i hit the 5kg loss he wants before next cycle so will go for it this year. I will have a break if this one fails though and keep working my butt off. I want my baby and dd keeps asking too. Probably doesn't help that we maybe have a nursery set up already (i already had the stuff from dd, we just painted and got pretty curtains).

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-10-2015),MrsChino  (15-10-2015)