Closed Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @MrsChino! 8 is a fantastic result!! Enjoy your nap and I hope you're not feeling too tender.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news @MrsChino more than you expected, good luck for the coming days hope they progress really well snd produce beautiful embies x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo. I was feeling great earlier in the day (must have been the sleepy treats giving me a post-epu high!) but now I am really sore and uncomfortable. I've taken some painkillers so I'll prob feel better soon, but I'm just in a funk now, feeling sore and hot and sick and tired and cranky that I have to do this over and over just to try and have a baby which should be such a simple thing. Hmph. I just feel like sticking out my bottom lip and sulking and stamping my foot except that stamping would hurt too much (and obvs not actually achieve anything). Sorry for the me post but it is not fair that any of us has to go through this! HELLO UNIVERSE?! THIS SUCKS (Oh dear, I'm cranky and I'm not even on progesterone yet)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw that's to be expected @MrsChino! Be kind to yourself. Relax, take some pain meds, chill out with a heat pack and some trashy tv and eat whatever you feel like. And get on that pear juice to help your number 2's asap as that really helped my swollen belly after EPU. I hope you're feeling better after a good nights sleep love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MrsChino go stomp your feet and pull that bottom lip out and scream at that universe! It is so dam unfair!!!!! Especially the fact that this hasn't worked the first go and you gotta endure this emotional and physical pain every couple of months. I hope the pain killers helped. Last time they gave me endone but I don't even think they helped so stopped taking them. Still finding that hot packs and rest helped the most and then eventually the pain goes away. Hope that first wee didn't hurt so much. I hate weeing after EPU. So dam painful. We'll all ace this child giving part I think after all we've been through! Feel like giving you a big squeeze right now. Praying to god those little embryos are growing nicely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Mrs Chino so sorry you feel so icky, it isn't fair but yay for 8 eggies!! Praying they bring you your baby and some more on ice!! Rest up, snuggle your heat pack and take it easy, stuff it, even when you feel better pretend you don't! Lap up the rest for all its worth! You deserve it x
    Keiko how did you go with the DS today? Did you find out? Been thinking of you and hoping for good news that you can finally cycle again! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino hooray for 8 eggs! I hope they are doing the fert dance and you get great results! Sorry you are feeling so crappy though. Tantrums are totally acceptable on this journey (well I hope so, I throw them often ). Rest up and I hope you feel better xoxo
    @Heyside that's great you are cycling again! Wishing you all the best lovely for a very straight forward and boring cycle x
    @Ree888 I hope you're feeling a bit better hun after you and DP had a chat. This whole thing is such a strain on everyone and it's hard when emotions are running high hey.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-10-2015),Ree888  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talk about premature sending! I wasn't finished yet thank you computer
    @keiko you're a crack up. Pregnified should go in the dictionary for sure. Have you had your holiday yet or is that coming up?
    @ducky this is the change you're looking for. I so badly hope this next protocol is what it takes to get the job done. Hang in there lovely xo
    @StillHopeful How is that lil spidey going? Won't be long until your next scan now yeah? The puking is terrible yet reassuring! I hope you're feeling alright though xo

afm I received word today that I am officially no longer pregnant! At least my body got that bit right this time around and no d&c required dd had a wonderful birthday but my goodness it made me feel a bit sad at the same time. Busting my butt at bootcamp but still no weight loss. My doc said I could try shakes to drop some but I'm skeptical about how helpful that will be. I am torn now as to which way to approach this - transfer my last emby next cycle or wait until next year when my weight has dropped? I wanted to do a FET while we still have the benefit of the safety net and it from the doomed batch anyway but I dunno. I definitely won't stim again until I've lost at least 15kg. A big eff you to PCOS! I hate that it's so hard. Other than frustrated, I've certainly found that I'm coping a lot better this time around for the most part which is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Oh hun so sorry to hear your suffering after your pick up, hope the pain killers kicked in. We all understand you feeling so cranky this whole process is just not fair, big hugs hun, hope you feel better tomorrow x
    @BecT - Glad to hear your body has managed to do the right thing naturally that must be a relief, thoughts with you though hun the process is still so hard. Sounds like a hard decision to think about how to take things from here, I know we also wanted the next cycle to be before the end of the year for the medicare rebate purpose so can understand that hun. I will join you and say F you to PCOS, its so frustrating to be suffering from sonething with no clear answers or symptoms. Glad to hear your dd had a nice birthday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @BecT for your body doing it this time and avoiding surgery. Mind you it would have been a lot better if this would've all worked. Not sure what I would do? Maybe transfer and reap the benefits from the safety net and start all fresh next year if it fails? But not sure how much the safety net really pays for the fet?
    @MrsChino how are you feeling today Hun? Any fert updates yet? Hoping you are feeling better today. You didn't end up going back to work did you?