Closed Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry I have been AWOL. Will have a read through in the morning and catch up with where everyone is at. It sounds like there is lots going on which is exciting because I know it has been a bit of wait for some! My MIL arrived yesterday from interstate so I haven't had much computer time.

I'm doing alright. Blood test tomorrow morning to check hcg. It was down to 10 last Friday so it should be the last one. I asked the lady at the pathology place if they would consider some kind of frequent flyer point style loyalty program but she didn't bite. Sigh. The results haven't come back yet from that other barrage of tests. I know he said it would take 3 weeks but the past few weeks have kind of all blurred into one and I have no idea where I'm at lol. My weight is certainly an issue I have to work on so I am now doing 3 bootcamps and 1 personal training session a week and not eating chocolate and rubbish so fingers crossed it will start to move. I'm not bleeding anymore so whenever I get af next we will look at transferring our last embryo but seeing as I've lost 2 out 3 so far I can't say I feel that hopeful. I know it will happen eventually but not sure this will be the one. Have to overcome that fear and give it a go though. In brighter news, my beautiful little IVF miracle baby girl will be 3 this weekend! It's hard to believe that on this day 3 years ago I was majorly freaking out about going into hospital the next for an induction. I'm also not allowed to call her my baby girl anymore as she says she's a big girl lol.

I promise I will catch up tomorrow xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    BecT so good to hear from you and I am so sorry for your loss. There aren't any words Don't be sorry for being MIA, it happens and we all understand x you're right though, you will get your bub, Fingers crossed without having to Stim again!
    Massive good on you for the clean eating and boot camps! That's definitely got to be a step in the right direction x

A big happy 3rd birthday to your not little girl 😜😘 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah happy birthday to your baby girl @BecT. I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through. As still hopeful said there are no words .
    @Keiko2012 I'm told I have teeny tiny veins which feel bigger than they are which is why they keep blowing them. Apparently quite common in shorties like myself! I am so glad you are feeling more positive after your appt. I have everything crossed for some great DS choices come Monday!

How are you @Ducky01?

I had my lining scan this morning and the lining looks great - about 14mm. Transfer booked in for next Saturday. Not overly excited and I don't know why. Just feeling so down. Had a big fight with DP tonight. Got some medical bills in the mail yesterday so that set the mood and things just snowballed. Now sitting here stewing, furious and sad . This journey is just so lonely. I've tried to describe how I'm feeling but she just can't possibly understand. No matter what I say. Sorry for the whinge poor me post. Just needed to get it off my chest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsChino - Hope yesterday's scan went well and all good for Monday. Really hoping the changes you hsve made this time make a huge difference.
    @Keiko2012 - Sounds like you have a good plan that you are happy with sticking with your current fs for the moment all you need now is just the right match of sperm on Monday.
    @StillHopeful - oh hun sounds like you are really suffering with that ms hope things improve soon, take it as reassurence if you can. Enjoy seeing bubba at Tuesday's scsn
    @BecT - No worries about taking some time out hun I think we have all been in that place at some point throughout this journey it can be so hard at times. Hope that hcg has lowered and you can plan your next step. Sounds like you have a good plan with the boot camp and PT sessions good on you. You are right it will happen some time and why not thus last little embie keep the faith. Happy birthday to your big girl this weekend hun, hard watching them grow so fast isnt it
    @Ree888 - Great to hear your lining was good hun, exciting your transfer is nearly hear, seems to have come around so quick. Sorry to hear you and your DP have had a falling out although they are with us throughout all this its so hard for them to realise how consuming thus whole process is and realise its in our thoughts every part of every day.

AFM - I had an administration appointment over the phone with a nurse from qfg yesterday. It was only when I came off the phone it hit me I am actually on this roller coaster again. I have stopped the provera and progynova as of today so now waiting for af.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (10-10-2015),Ree888  (11-10-2015),StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 sorry to hear about the fight. It's an emotional battle isn't it- and sometimes I agree- they really have the easy bit of carrying on with their lives, although I'm sure they are just as invested as us. Hoping it blows all over soon. And yay for that lining- gosh I don't think I've ever had a lining that thick so sounds perfect for a little emby to snuggle into
    @StillHopeful oh no for missing the toilet bowl and ms. But I agree ms is a nice sign that you definitely are pregnant 😀 are you going to do the harmony testing?
    @Heyside yay for starting so soon. It all sinks in when the frequent scans and stabbing start happening!
    @BecT happy birthday to your BiG 3 yo sounds like that hcg is on it way down. Hopefully it'll be gone by the blood test you just had and you can move on and plan your next steps. Fingers crossed your last emby is the one.

AFM we got the donor list yesterday and I wanted to make sure we had it all picked by yesterday but DP was too busy at work to decide on one. Fair enough. So we picked another ( there was only really one I liked and he has kids himself- so hopefully his sperm is a-ok! ). We are going away on Wednesday so will go off the pill on Thursday and have my scan on Tuesday morning if everything goes to plan. From memory stabbing happens on day 6. You'd think after 2 cycles I would know the plan off by hard! Anyway things are slowly moving along. Terrified of yet another crappy outcome. Dear universe, I would like 4 perfect embryos please enough for 2/3 kids with no more stimming ever! 😀

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-10-2015),MamaMell  (11-10-2015),Ree888  (11-10-2015),StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps should we plan another catch up ladies?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT Nice to see you again love, and I'm so sorry things are dragging on. I totally get the need to step away sometimes. It sounds like you are on fire with the bootcamps etc though! Fingers crossed this last emby is your take home bub

@StillHopeful You sound pretty crook hun. I hope it eases for you soon and you start to feel a bit more human.

@Ree888 I'm sorry to hear about the fight. I reckon every one of us would have had arguments like that at one time or another. I totally agree - I truly think it is impossible to understand how rough ivf is unless you have been through it yourself and it is a bloody lonely road at times. I hope things are a bit brighter today. On a positive note, great that your lining's all pumped and ready to go! Hang in there love

@Keiko2012 So you've picked a donor?! That's great!! Oh how lovely would it be never to have to stim again. I hope you have a great break, and come back all refreshed and ready to get pregnified (I made that word up ).

@Heyside Good luck for getting started! How exciting. I will be crossing my fingers for you...

Afm not much to report. Looks like we might get 5-6 eggs on Monday. My lining's also at 14mm so all ok in that department. It's kinda sad though - I just look at the lining scan and think 'gawd it's going to be a nightmare when I lose that'. At this point I'm not even thinking that this could work. Self preservation maybe... Anyway, I'll trigger tonight and enjoy my jab-free day tomorrow.

Keiko2012 - I'd also be up for a brissie ladies catch up soon! Next weekend is a bit busy for me, but I could do any time the weekend after? If next weekend's good for everyone else though don't worry about me - I can always come to the next one

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-10-2015),Ree888  (11-10-2015),StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @MrsChino.
    Can't wait to get pregnified 😂 I love it. Yep picked a donor just need to make sure I 'lodge' my 3 preferences ASAP Monday morning and I won't rest easy until I get confirmation that we do have our first choice. Been through this too many times with bad outcomes.

Enjoy your last shot tonight. Yay! Hoping you'll get 6 or more at EPU. Hopefully this is your last EPU for a while 😀. Won't be able to catch up next weekend either as we aren't back by then.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-10-2015),StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA- I'm keeping busy to keep sane.
    @BecT- happy bday to your daughter! There's no reason this last embie can't be it for you so hang in there!
    @StillHopeful - the continuing MS is the best sign you can have that it's all kicking along in there
    @Ree888 - that's great to have a transfer date!!! Can totally relate to your feelings- I think we are so strong. It's a completely private and lonely and all consuming battle we fight. It really is a battle and it takes so much strength. When it's all over I think we can all reflect on it and remember how awesomely strong we are.
    @Heyside - Wazza is fussy about lining so he will have you sorted. Exciting you are starting soon- get ready for some insanely early mornings. Traffic to brissie is a joke at 5am so I would recommend allowing 2 hours or staying there the night before.
    @Keiko2012 - yaaaay for donors!!!!!!!!! It's all on like donkey kong! Get pregnified!!!
    @MrsChino - good luck for monday!!!! Wow that has come around fast! I think 5-6 is a great number for a lone ovary! Go your lone ovary! What doses were you on again? And of which meds? Gonal f and luveris right? May you trigger beautifully and ripen those eggs well!

AFM- had my follow up fail appt- we are waiting a cycle out due to my ovaries still looking busy and then stimming again next cycle with a totally different protocol. Puregon and luveris on an antagonist with some extra oestrogen. So nervous as I've only stimmed with menopur the last 4 times but I mentioned maybe it's too much LH too soon in the cycle with my menopur so we will gradually introduce it next time with the luveris. I'm starting at 300 units puregon which I kind of feel is high again. He also put me on metformin. I don't think I'm PCO but as he said, it can't do any harm. I'm not taking supplements at the moment as realistically they have made no difference and I'm sick of tablets so I'm having a break. DH will also do chromatin testing and FISH testing to see if his swimmers have the right number of chromosomes to see if this is our issue. He's really not keen on donor sperm so if his bits are very bad we will likely go overseas for donor embryos as realistically this is our next step. Wazza coordinates the whole thing and has access to banks of embryos all around the world, it's pretty crazy. I would love to adopt overseas but the average wait is 5-6 YEARS! Insane.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-10-2015),StillHopeful  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay it's all happening ladies! Time to get pregnified! 😜😜 great word Mrs Chino! 👌 so glad to hear everyone has plans in place, looking promising for some BFPS real soon xx

Keen for catch ups too when we aren't so busy x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-10-2015)