Closed Thread
Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join in please? I'm doing low cost IVF at Life fertility picking up my drugs tomorrow. This is my first time doing IVF so I have no idea what I am doing. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside Good luck for your procedure today! Hope it all goes smoothly and you're not too sore afterwards.

@Ducky01 When is your appointment with Wazza love? Hope you're travelling okay, I've been thinking of you.

@Ree888 Let the witch out, I say! There aren't many times in your life when you're allowed to be this moody lol . In all seriousness though, hope the drugs aren't knocking you around too much.

Thanks @StillHopeful, I had my first scan this morning. We have about 5-6 follies at this point, which isn't great, but FS2 is happy given we only have 1 ovary to work with and it was operated on earlier in the year so probably has some damage also. EPU is all booked in for Monday. How are you getting on love? Are you able to keep the MS at bay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @shelby27 and welcome. All the best for your cycle! When will you get started? There are lots of ladies on this thread who have (unfortunately) been through a bunch of cycles, so ask away if you have questions!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Hi @shelby27 and welcome. All the best for your cycle! When will you get started? There are lots of ladies on this thread who have (unfortunately) been through a bunch of cycles, so ask away if you have questions!
    Thank you!!!
    Start my drugs cd3 which should be Friday, AF due tomorrow. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shelby27 - Welcome hun, goid luck with your cycle hope its your lucky first one, lots of ladies here with knowledge and experience who I am sure will be willing to help out.
    @MrsChino - 5-6 follicles does sound goid from one ovary hun, hope all goes to plan with EPU for Monday.

AFM - Thanks for the thoughts for today girls. All went quite well and to be honest dont have too much discomfort which is good. Warren was happy with everything bur did comment my lining is very thin (even with the estrogen supplements) so we will have to keep a close eye on it through my cycle as it could be causing the issues. This makes me very pleased as my lining and very light periods has always concerned me but everyone has always said all is good.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (06-10-2015),shelby27  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @shelby27. Wishing you all the best - ask any question you need to
    @MrsChino 5-6 follies sounds like a good outcome so far considering what your body has been through. I have everything crossed its quality over quantity for you. Still a little way to go so more might pop up over the next few days! Keep us posted!
    @Heyside glad all went well. Also good to hear Wazza discovered your thin lining which may shed some light on things. I'm sure he has a trick up his sleeve to help that along which may make the world of difference!

AFM, still plodding along, day 10 today, going in for some intralipids later this morning. Then lining check on Friday morning, where I should get my transfer date. This time around, we are not telling a soul about any of this, not even my Mum. I'm getting creative with reasons as to why I need to leave early for appts etc. it's just too hard with people knowing when it doesn't work. Hopefully this one sticks and its a nice surprise for everyone I can only hope right!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-10-2015),MamaMell  (07-10-2015),shelby27  (07-10-2015),StillHopeful  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ree888, hopefully he does have a bag of tricks he is willing to use, feeling quite positive at the start of this new cycle with him. Hope your intralipids go well today and all looks good at Friday's scan and you get your date. Yes I so understand your decision to not let people know about everything this time as the questions and expectations can be hard cant they, no one knows what we are going through although I am sure some have worked it out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - 6 follicles sound good so far, especially of one ovary Totally get your anxiety about whats to come after EPU. The amount of follicles are never a guarantee. The waiting after EPU is definitely the hardest, especially when they drop like flies! At least you can stop stabbing in a few days Will FS2 do a 3 day transfer for you or aim for 5?
    @Ree888 oh that's so lovely of your sister to consider donating her eggs. Very generous indeed. Good luck with your scan on Friday, let us know how you go. Transfer soon, how exciting. Hopefully this is the last one for you too. Agree about not telling about people sometimes. It just gets hard. And in all honesty it doesn't matter how close you are too them, unless they have been through IVF themselves and the ongoing challenges, they really have no idea.
    @BecT how are you coping? Been thinking about you too!
    @Heyside is the tiredness easing a little? Sounds like wazza's cocktails are definitely full on! Hoping he can sort out the thin lining for you. I guess more oestrogen is coming your way! One of my cycles I had the oestrogen pills and patches. Glad you weren't too sore after your scratch and flush also.
    @shelby27 Welcome hun. Hoping this is a short stay for you And yes there's a lot of knowledge amongst us all so if you have any questions ask away.
    @StillHopeful how are you going lovely? Hoping pregnancy is treating you well so far

AFM I have my endocrine appt this pm. Will see how we go with that. Apparently the DS should arrive on Monday. We will see. If it does I'll make sure we pick one on Monday or Tuesday latest- depending when we get all the info. No stuffing around this time. Praying to god that this is it, but not feeling overly confident either. Sigh.

But, we are finally going away on a little get away Just for a few days. It'll be lovely and we are hanging out for it. Our first break in over 2 years so I can't wait to just sit by the pool and do absolutely nothing

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-10-2015),Ree888  (08-10-2015),shelby27  (07-10-2015),StillHopeful  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your appointment @Keiko2012! Let us know how you get on. Yeah, FS2 is pushing for a day 5 transfer which I understand but I'm also so nervous about. I'm just worried about not having anything to transfer which I know you ladies can relate to! Ah well, one step at a time and fingers crossed. Have a WONDERFUL time on your break! After everything you and your DP have been through over the past couple of years some pampering and relaxation time is well overdue

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Good luck with your appointment @Keiko2012! Let us know how you get on. Yeah, FS2 is pushing for a day 5 transfer which I understand but I'm also so nervous about. I'm just worried about not having anything to transfer which I know you ladies can relate to! Ah well, one step at a time and fingers crossed. Have a WONDERFUL time on your break! After everything you and your DP have been through over the past couple of years some pampering and relaxation time is well overdue
    Thanks MrsChino. Will keep you updated. Ohhhhh that's brave trying a 5 day transfer... eek. Fingers crossed you'll get some and have some (or at least 1 to transfer!). I've got everything crossed for you!