Closed Thread
Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015 #2

@Green lady will this be your first scan? Day 10 seems late. Oh don't worry this cycle is just as much trial and error as anyone's. I think that's what Ivf is all about especially if you don't fit in their 'standard' protocols.

I suggested some of these things after reading them online- if they will work remains to be seen. I really wonder about the double trigger thing but if you are also at risk of ohss there is no way they will do it I don't think. The second guessing is awful isn't it. That how I'm feeling. There's just no right and wrong in this I don't think, as everyone responds differently. Sigh.

Praying this works for you this cycle and you get all healthy PGD embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - yes first scan day 10 mainly because I'm on holiday and only get back Sunday and based on my two previous cycles and where I was at in follicle size on day 10 ( nearly identical follicle numbers and sizes) my FS was happy with that. Having said that I'm on 300 this time rather than 225 so will see. I guess if on Monday things are further progressed, he will just trigger me earlier ( currently trigger planned for Wed evening depending on how scan looks in Wed morning).

I think different things are worth trying rather than just repeating the same thing cycle after unsuccessful cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree . None of my cycles have been the same. All the best for Monday's scan great that you could only have one on day 10. Hope your holidays are/were nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Keiko2012 - Thanks for asking hun, the bleeding seemed to stop yesterday completely but its since picked up again and i have some clots so hopefully it will be over soon, no pain as yet but I am prepared for it. We are enjoying the holidays thanks hun before she starts prep.

Not long to wait until you begin cycling again then hun which is good sounds like a good plan to hold off this month. Wow how amazing that your ovaries are not polycystic anymore and the lazering may have turned things around, this could be the change you need to improve things hun, good luck x

Greenlady - Good luck for Monday's scan hun hope the bloating is a good sign. Enjoy your holiday relax and make the most of it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (10-01-2016),StillHopeful  (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I hope this is over soon for you. I have a preppy starting in a few weeks too. Did the school shoe shopping this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @greenlady, can't believe I would have been 11 weeks along now if all had gone right with this pregnancy . Scary how fast prep has come around, haven't ventured to do the shoe shop yet its on the to do list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I may finally have had my miscarriage, i past some tissue today which I have taken to qml to be tested. Have to say i have come away with it quite well, i started cramping two hours before I passed the tissue and then it quickly eased. Hopefully thats the end of it and I can move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - hopefully that's it. It sounds like it could be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post

@Bluemeeple Any dates book in yet for your scan? Hoping you had a lovely xmas and New Years
    Hi Keiko, I had a scan this week, definitely a bub in there and a tiny heartbeat which was amazing to see at just 7w4d . Scan also showed my ovaries are huge with some follicles measuring 2-3cm so glad I'm booked in to see FS in 2 weeks. I've put on weight already and feeling generally bloated, I'm hoping swollen ovaries are mostly to blame but not sure if I can do anything about it at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're doing okay @Heyside xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-01-2016)