Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that message was for #FirstTimeMummy2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ATsydney View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages but pleased you got your long awaited daughter!

I have an AMH of 3 and also have endometriosis cysts on my ovaries. I've just started my first round of IVF. But the thing is, we've only been trying to get pregnant since May when I decided to do the 'egg timer test' and realised my AMH was low. I then spent the next few months freaking out, didn't ovulate etc and now I'm trying IVF.

Did you ever try IVF, IUI etc or were all of your BFPs completely natural? I've heard from some people that Low AMH just means that IVF won't be as successful but low AMH doesn't mean you can't get pregnant naturally.

Thanks x
    I conceived DD on clomid and all the other BFP's were natural but I lost one at 7 weeks, one at 10 weeks and 2 were chemicals. Blood clotting (MTHFR positive) and progesterone was largely the problem. I also have extremely low progesterone normally so am now on bio identical progesterone for the second part of my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a super long back story but I am only 29 and my AMH came back at 0.4 and my trans U/S showed 3 follicles each ovary at 3mm each.

We haven't started IVF yet but are in the preliminary stages of doing all our tests to get our appointment.

I had breast cancer 3 years ago so I don't know if my AMH is due to the treatment or if it was just naturally that way.

My husband has just this week been diagnosed with colon cancer so we have no idea yet how that will impact everything, we're lucky enough to be going through the public system due to my history but the clinic closes from Christmas to February which makes me worried everything is out of alignment to have any success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirboxx View Post
    I have a super long back story but I am only 29 and my AMH came back at 0.4 and my trans U/S showed 3 follicles each ovary at 3mm each.

We haven't started IVF yet but are in the preliminary stages of doing all our tests to get our appointment.

I had breast cancer 3 years ago so I don't know if my AMH is due to the treatment or if it was just naturally that way.

My husband has just this week been diagnosed with colon cancer so we have no idea yet how that will impact everything, we're lucky enough to be going through the public system due to my history but the clinic closes from Christmas to February which makes me worried everything is out of alignment to have any success.
    I'm so sorry about your husband xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that. Have u consider freezing sperm for future use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my last scan n was told that I have 3 15mm+ follicles n some small one. Hope the small one can grow more. Finger cross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirboxx View Post

I'm so sorry to hear that. I think freezing your husbands sperm is a good idea - hopefully your first round of IVF will work and you won't need it! I wouldn't panic about it either if you need to hold off for a month or two, your AMH won't drop in those months. I read a great study where they looked at young women with low AMH and normal AMH and found that there was no difference between them when TTC. I saved the link and have read it loads of times as it makes me feel less panicked but for some reason it's not working at the moment. Here it is just in case it starts to work! http://www.inviafertility.com/concep...healthy-women/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I wanted to reassure u about low amh. I am 35 and I had my amh tested and was fear mongered by my gp that I would need Ivf bc of this. Granted, mine was 6.8pmol but that was tested while on bcp so it wasn't an accurate result. Had it retested 6 months later and it went up to 9.8 again not the best but better.

I started freaking out so much bc we weren't ready to start for a family yet bc partner wasn't ready but after hearing that and only having one tube we started trying. I got pregnant the first month of trying! So pls don't let numbers discourage u. It means nothing, the best indicator for u is afc, Antral follicle count, forget amh it's not a reliable way to know. My afc was 16 so as u can see that didn't match up with amh.

Also, I started seeing a fertility naturopath, she's the most amazing woman. She has helped over thousands of women with pcos, low amh, or just women struggling to get pregnant fall pregnant. She has told me many success stories of clients who have lower amh than yours, like 0.2 get pregnant. These women also closer to age 50! Her herself was 47 when she decided to have her first.

You can only see this woman by word of mouth, she does not advertise. She is that good she doesn't need to. She has a waiting list of about 2 months. She puts u on herbal stuff, and I have to be honest the tonic drink she gives is the most vile tasting drink ever but I was committed to drinking it. If your only issue is low amh, I suggest u call her, she's based in Melbourne, if u live interstate she can do phone consultations or email. Or u do is send a pic of ur eyes as naturopaths look into the eyes to diagnose the problem. She said a lot of women who have been referred for Ivf go to see her and end up pregnant without needing ivf, there's only been a handful of women she has not been able to help but that's of course depending on their situation. She hates clomid and all the fertility drugs doctors now give. She will tell u straight out if she can help or not. She told me, at my first consult, she could get me pregnant in 2 months, I didn't believe her, Lo and behold I was pregnant in a month.

She's worth a try, I wish more ladies knew about her. I feel sorry for all the women I read about on this thread doing ivf or taking all the drugs like clomid.

Anyway if u would like her number and details I am happy to pass them on.

Sorry for my long post, but I want to help u girls.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milz00 For This Useful Post:

ATsydney  (02-11-2015),skye76  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milz00 View Post
    Hi, I wanted to reassure u about low amh. I am 35 and I had my amh tested and was fear mongered by my gp that I would need Ivf bc of this. Granted, mine was 6.8pmol but that was tested while on bcp so it wasn't an accurate result. Had it retested 6 months later and it went up to 9.8 again not the best but better.

I started freaking out so much bc we weren't ready to start for a family yet bc partner wasn't ready but after hearing that and only having one tube we started trying. I got pregnant the first month of trying! So pls don't let numbers discourage u. It means nothing, the best indicator for u is afc, Antral follicle count, forget amh it's not a reliable way to know. My afc was 16 so as u can see that didn't match up with amh.

Also, I started seeing a fertility naturopath, she's the most amazing woman. She has helped over thousands of women with pcos, low amh, or just women struggling to get pregnant fall pregnant. She has told me many success stories of clients who have lower amh than yours, like 0.2 get pregnant. These women also closer to age 50! Her herself was 47 when she decided to have her first.

You can only see this woman by word of mouth, she does not advertise. She is that good she doesn't need to. She has a waiting list of about 2 months. She puts u on herbal stuff, and I have to be honest the tonic drink she gives is the most vile tasting drink ever but I was committed to drinking it. If your only issue is low amh, I suggest u call her, she's based in Melbourne, if u live interstate she can do phone consultations or email. Or u do is send a pic of ur eyes as naturopaths look into the eyes to diagnose the problem. She said a lot of women who have been referred for Ivf go to see her and end up pregnant without needing ivf, there's only been a handful of women she has not been able to help but that's of course depending on their situation. She hates clomid and all the fertility drugs doctors now give. She will tell u straight out if she can help or not. She told me, at my first consult, she could get me pregnant in 2 months, I didn't believe her, Lo and behold I was pregnant in a month.

She's worth a try, I wish more ladies knew about her. I feel sorry for all the women I read about on this thread doing ivf or taking all the drugs like clomid.

Anyway if u would like her number and details I am happy to pass them on.

Sorry for my long post, but I want to help u girls.
    I would like her contact details of possible? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very upset. I just done mine n only got 2 eggs from tiny follicles... Feeling sore n wanna cry