1. On pen and paper make a list of all the roadblocks to what you want, and in the right hand column start noting solutions. You don't have to work them all out at once.
2. Continue getting your licence
3. Make an appointment to see Centrelink
4. Make a list of all the "man stuff", and start working out which bits you can do yourself. If you don't know how, YouTube it. This will help you build your confidence and independence - it's amazing how achieving some new skill can boost your self esteem. Seriously - I don't buy that you need a man for "man stuff"
5. Advertise a spare room for a boarder to pay some rent.
6. Break up with husband.