+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH actually called it the night before - he said that she'd be influenced by her crush on Pablo.
    It's a fairly clever move on her part - now that the red & black alliance is broken, she'll do well to align herself with them now. Hopefully since Daniel, Rob & Tony are starting to get fit & put on muscle, there will be two Jofres below the yellow line soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually really like the red team, but I'd like to see all four teams in play for the whole competition.
    There seems to be two types of contestants- the type who go hard in the beginning, lose lots of weight & then plateau as they start to get fit, and the type who are slower to start & lose more weight toward the end of the competition. It's usually someone of the latter who ends up winning.
    It does suck that some people won't win because they got fit & put on muscle, but if they're there to lose weight & change their lives then they've achieved that anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sad Cliff has gone. As much as I like the red boys, and I do, they don't and have never needed to be there as much as the others. They've lost the weight quickly and easily and it's now apparent they're adding muscle and losing less weight. While that does suck for them after all the hard work they've put in, that's the way weight loss works, and it's the others that really need to be there and keep on losing.
    Cliff really needed and deserved to be there in the end, his attitude turn around was phenominal. Such a shame he was kicked out for no good reason. I hate that about this show I really do.
    I also called that Mel wouldn't vote out Daniel because of her crush on Pablo. I do hope it helps her stay in the comp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Anyone watching the makeovers today ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    Anyone watching the makeovers today ?
    I am... The jofres will look good I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The boys looked great, but I actually thought the guy doing the hair and stuff didn't do the greatest job. They'd have looked way better without the weird long slicked back hair looks =/

And the girls dresses were so very far from flattering. So odd! Why dress them in those dresses? Weird.

How awkies was the proposal, haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    The blue girls have a long way to go. But I think the rate at which they are losing is better to be slow and consistent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought Daniels hair was terrible. The hairdresser's was even worse. I am always surprised at how bad stylists and makeup artist and hair dressers etc look themselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    The girls really haven't lost that much weight. I think they did the best that they could do with them.
    Yeah possibly. I really thought the dresses, particularly the one Tenealle was wearing, weren't really very flattering

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one episode I've been looking forward to watching for ages & I missed it! 😩
    There's no encore today, does anyone know if they show them on the weekend or something?