+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I so agree Em. I'm not fans of the red and black teams either. The red team seem so super competitive, which is fine I guess but it feels like it's more about the game than weight loss for them, and the black team come across as so two faced to me. I've never liked the black team, even though they have been the favourites for many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looks like Shannan and Michelle do NOT get along at all these days. The look on both of their faces when talking about the Alliances. Seems Shannan is less than impressed with the Michelle/Commando relationship.

I think Shannan's become my fave trainer. I can't believe how patient he's being. Seriously though those girls are doing my head in.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Full House  (05-10-2015),LaDiDah  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Catching up on last nights ep. Far out the red team are pi$$ing me off. I hate how they're attacking the white team for putting Kayla up. I so want them to be below the yellow line on Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shannon seriously has the patience of a saint. I can't believe how he is still putting up with them. I am an insanely patient person, but I would have thrown up my hands and walked away by now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (07-10-2015),sunnygirl79  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Shannon seriously has the patience of a saint. I can't believe how he is still putting up with them. I am an insanely patient person, but I would have thrown up my hands and walked away by now.
    I know it's all edited to make good tv etc but far out I wanted to punch them all in the face. I genuinely wander whether they watch the re-runs and are embarrassed by their pig-headedness!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I'm still playing catch up and I just wish the blue team would mute themselves. Far out. They have the real whiny tone to their voices which grate so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I have so many things to say about tonight's episode.. But all I can get out at the moment is how Tony straightened his hair for weigh in ������
    I had the biggest giggle when I saw his hair and imagining him getting out his GHD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can barely stand to watch that Jodie anymore. She's horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I couldn't believe it when she started saying that it's because of Mel that she's fat. I call bull$hit! She will never get anywhere in life until she starts taking responsibility for her choices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I couldn't believe it when she started saying that it's because of Mel that she's fat. I call bull$hit! She will never get anywhere in life until she starts taking responsibility for her choices.
    Yep talk about throwing your sister under a bus there. In her mind she got fat because her sister, who was already fat, moved in with her. Some warped logic there. Wonder how the sister felt listening to that?! Blue team are so incredibly dysfunctional and I can't see them really succeeding long-term without psychological help for their emotional issues/attitude problems.