+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    I processed the application on Friday. Leaving first week of October
    Hmmm... this is hard. Calling them on Monday they prob can't tell you anything. But you can try asking but no idea how strict they are on paying a priority processing fee. I think mine took the 3 weeks suggested. When processing is done it still can take a day or two to get to the post office.

So, I woukd suggest calling for advice on Monday - did they say anything at the post office when you submitted it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking if i call the passport office and tell, them I'll pay priory, you think they will accept?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking if i call the passport office and tell, them I'll pay priory, you think they will accept?
    Not sure. Pretty sure they can't process payments over the phone. Are you in a capital city? May be possible at the passport office. Also if you are able to get to a passport office ask them if its quicker to pick up there than by registered post? Also it may be a slow month for passports so it can hopefully be done in 2 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lodged in mid August and passports arrived exactly two weeks later.

I never said I needed them for a certain date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently they get done in Canberra now, I'm in adelaide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We did ours a few months back. Was back within 2.5wks for DS. Mine was about 3.5wks as i didnt have any photo ID so they had to confirm the people who signed knew who i was etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    We did ours a few months back. Was back within 2.5wks for DS. Mine was about 3.5wks as i didnt have any photo ID so they had to confirm the people who signed knew who i was etc.
    Thank you.

I'm thinking and hoping I don't have an issue as on the birth certificate and it was my hubby's short name (cause greek people usually shorten their name) and marriage certificate and his passport have his legal name, they have the photocopies and we didn't have an issue with our sons passport a few years back. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

I'm thinking and hoping I don't have an issue as on the birth certificate and it was my hubby's short name (cause greek people usually shorten their name) and marriage certificate and his passport have his legal name, they have the photocopies and we didn't have an issue with our sons passport a few years back. Fingers crossed.
    I'd actually think it's fine. It would've been picked up at the Post Office interview if there was an issue.