+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Jenny Craig VS lite n easy

I am wanting to join a weight loss program where the good is made for you, I have done both program's at different times but just trying to decide what the best choice is for me cost wise.
    I know lite n easy is $139 a week delivered. I have a Jenny Craig close by, so picking up is not a problem I just can't quite remember how much a week the food is. Is any one doing it or done it recently and know how much a week costs? I know it does depend on what you order but a rough estimate...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I've done both, I thought Jenny Craig was rubbish, and got a great result from Lite n Easy.

- JC makes a big deal about the coaching they offer but their staff are pretty sub standard and not able to offer any actual coaching so I don't think this is really a benefit
    - The delivery of L&E and the packaging (tho bad for the environment) make a big difference
    - I liked the food better at L&E

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't actually looked into Jenny Craig but I am doing lite n easy at the moment which I'm absolutely loving.
    It is $$ but I'm just doing breakfasts and lunches and having healthier dinners using recipes from the lose baby weight plan (I get around..)
    I find that because I've done so well during the day it motivates me to stick to healthy eating at night. Meal planning has definitely been very helpful too.
    The breakfast and lunch option is $85 plus delivery. I've lost 3kg in 2.5 weeks, very pleased with myself
    I'd be interested to hear what the Jenny Craig full food option costs too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ps I'm now doing Michelle bridges 12wbt which has a feature that you can order the ingredients needed to make the meals directly from Woolworths online. I'm pleased to say it worked pretty well with my first order and I think it's a good next step after something like lite and easy because it'll have you cooking the meals yourself and getting the portions right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's funny I did lite n easy back in 2005 I think and don't remember the food being any good... Maybe it has changed?

L and E is certainly more convenient - I just remember JC being a bit yummier...like you can have a meat pie or some cheesecake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    It's funny I did lite n easy back in 2005 I think and don't remember the food being any good... Maybe it has changed?

L and E is certainly more convenient - I just remember JC being a bit yummier...like you can have a meat pie or some cheesecake.
    Maybe go through their food options online? I remember some is good and some awful so you have to customise it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depending on where you are located also look at youfoodz. It's fresh not frozen and lasts 7days in the fridge. So much nicer than lite n easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

I'm doing lite n easy and pizza is on the menu Monday and a hamburger Wendesday plus chocolate cake and slices, I have a pancake this week too. I've lost 7.4kg in six weeks and I just do breakfast and lunch 5 days a week. I found the teas absolutely awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok maybe I should give it another go. Hey one more question if you don't mind - when it says 'bacon and egg bagel' is that pre-made and frozen or is it all separate and you have to cook the egg separately???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've done lite n easy recently. I loved the food . Breakfast and lunch moreso. And found the snacks great too. I'd like to go back on it but I'm a bit broke.
    I haven't done Jenny craig so i can't comment on it.