+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    An update.. Ended up taking DS to see the doctor, he's been so miserable 😔 he has a middle ear infection. So see how he goes, he's been given antibiotics for 7 days and if it's not improving we have to take him back after that. So hopefully it does and we can all get some sleep.
    He's still barely eating but getting him to nibble on some stuff. So now we wait. He's missing day care today. Hopefully he can go next week.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked
    2,297
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    An update.. Ended up taking DS to see the doctor, he's been so miserable 😔 he has a middle ear infection. So see how he goes, he's been given antibiotics for 7 days and if it's not improving we have to take him back after that. So hopefully it does and we can all get some sleep.
    He's still barely eating but getting him to nibble on some stuff. So now we wait. He's missing day care today. Hopefully he can go next week.
    Oh dear. The antibiotics should work in the next 24-48 hours so hopefully he will feel better then. Hope you are coping ok too.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default When does ds need a doctor?

    Double post

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default When does ds need a doctor?

    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Oh dear. The antibiotics should work in the next 24-48 hours so hopefully he will feel better then. Hope you are coping ok too.
    I hope so. He is struggling to fall asleep even though he wanted to go to bed. Poor boy. Took the antibiotics well though lol
    Thank you, I picked the wrong time to quit smoking but doing alright. Dp took today off to help out so that was good.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,946
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked
    2,297
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I noticed your quitting smoking thread and thought the same thing! Shows how strong you are getting through it. I'd guess the lying down bit hurts which is why its hard to fall asleep and stay asleep.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    759
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I noticed your quitting smoking thread and thought the same thing! Shows how strong you are getting through it. I'd guess the lying down bit hurts which is why its hard to fall asleep and stay asleep.
    Naw thank you. I'm struggling a bit with it but still smoke free 😀 DS slept for an hour. It'll do. He's a bit happy now but it will be a long arvo.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bulk billing doctor vs non bb doctor
    By slipper in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:18
  2. Is there a doctor?
    By Hasselhoff in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-09-2014, 18:07
  3. When would you go to the doctor?
    By Fadinghope in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-09-2014, 11:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!