1. How old were you when you gave birth?
31 and 33
2. What week were they born? (39/40 weeks..)
40 weeks and 22 weeks
3. How was your child born? (natural, c section)
4. What was the weight of your child?
DS1 - 3.9kg, DS2 - 370g
5. Did you experience any problems during delivery?
DS1 - No, DS - died shortly after birth
6. Has your child since developed any weight problems?
DS1 - failure to thrive at 4 months
7. How would you rate your fitness levels before pregnancy? (light, moderate)
DS1 - intense, DS2 - moderate
8. What type/s of exercise did you do before pregnancy? (jogging, walking, gym)
DS1 - Gym classes (cardio only), DS2 - Gym - treadmill, bike etc
9. How many times per week were these exercises done and for how long? (10 mins 4 times a week)
DS1 - 1 hour 4 times a week, DS2 - 45 mins 3 times per week
10. Did you use drugs? On average, how much/often?
Both - panadol approx 3 times per week
11. Did you drink alcohol? On average, how much/often? (2 wines a week)
DS1 - 2 glasses in whole pregnancy, DS2 - nothing
12. Did you smoke cigarettes? On average, how much/often? (packet per week)
13. Did you work?
14. What type of job do you have? (Office job...)
15. How active would you rate your job? (light, moderate, active)
16. How would you rate your fitness levels during pregnancy? (e.g. light, moderate, intense)
DS1 - moderate, DS2 - very light (my doctor told me not to move unless I had to)
17. What type/s of exercise did you do during pregnancy? (e.g. walking, weights, jogging)
Walking - both
18. How many times per week were these exercises done and for how long? (10 mins 4 times a week)
both - approx 20 mins every day