+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    OMG that's fascinating!! I never knew that could happen!
    I remember years ago there was a guy on big brother who had a little boy who had no teeth buds so he will never have teeth.

My mum had many teeth missing at the back, mainly molars. They just never grew. Her fontanelle never closed over and I have always wondered if the 2 are related.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    wow fascinating stuff! Louise I can only imagine how $$$$ it's been!! implants are ridiculously expensive, actually most things to do with dentistry are!

specialpatrolgroup that's incredible! so does your mum have the "soft spot" to this day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow fascinating stuff! Louise I can only imagine how $$$$ it's been!! implants are ridiculously expensive, actually most things to do with dentistry are!

specialpatrolgroup that's incredible! so does your mum have the "soft spot" to this day?
    All of my dads teeth are screw ins and they are so expensive to have and maintain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got 28 teeth not incl wisdoms which are still in there somewhere. On y top, I have the middle front teeth, then it goes straight to the pointy little canines, so I am missing the 2nd lot of big incisors. I have been told by so many dentists I couldnt have it fixed to look 'better' but recently, I found a great dentist who used filling material to bulk out the canines and now they look like incisors! Its made a huge difference. it only took 20 minutes. has anyone else had this issue ie: no 2nd incisors?

Thanks
    Reviews
    23 here. Still have some baby teeth as well. I have two baby teeth that have nothing at all behind them. My teeth have always been a source of stress in my life. Lack of funds mean I can't get them fixed any time soon.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Mum passed away when I was 17 (21 years ago) and to be honest I can't recall if I ever knew that about her when she was alive or not (my nan regarded it as some shameful secret and my aunt hadn't realised that we knew this *big secret* just a couple of years ago. My sister and I made a joke about big heads a couple of Christmases ago and my aunt nearly fell off her chair. Nan had been told not to get too attached to mum when she was a baby because she probably wouldn't live for long. Nice. ) I always knew she had a bigger than average head but she was never particularly concerned about protecting her head more than anybody else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    I've got 28 teeth not incl wisdoms which are still in there somewhere. On y top, I have the middle front teeth, then it goes straight to the pointy little canines, so I am missing the 2nd lot of big incisors. I have been told by so many dentists I couldnt have it fixed to look 'better' but recently, I found a great dentist who used filling material to bulk out the canines and now they look like incisors! Its made a huge difference. it only took 20 minutes. has anyone else had this issue ie: no 2nd incisors?
    Yes me! I am missing the left one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbasmum For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have spent about $14k on his teeth so far