+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree with the above. Find a new GP as soon as you can and ask for a referral. Some clinics require the referral first, some let you book first. I originally was a patient at Fert North and think I was able to make an appt before getting a referral letter but when I switched to FSWA (won't go into reasons here but was very unhappy with FN so changed doctors) they required that my GP fax a referral through, then they called me to book an appointment. But getting into things sooner rather than later with a FS is going to benefit you much more than waiting for your GP, even if the FS says you need to lose more weight at least you'll know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a very bad experience with Fert North too. That was a few years ago now and maybe things have improved.

We have had success with FSWA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know @Olive Oil but I doubt it. They moved into a new, bigger clinic last year so if anything it's probably even more like a factory than it was before! I loved FSWA, the service seems much more personalised and professional than FN and the staff are all so lovely and approachable and I felt so comfortable with our doctor! The difference between the two clinics was unbelievable, I'm so glad we searched for a second opinion. Currently pg with my first, looking forward to going back there when we are ready for #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    That makes me sad @besha. The infertility journey is so difficult already without being made to feel like a number. I remember it was getting like that towards the end.

FSWA is brilliant. Very professional. I have number 2 on board thanks to them and the additional tests/treatment they were able to offer us.