+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarcyJ View Post
    I can't send him unless I'm working because we simply can't afford it. I'm not sure if he'll like it because he seems to be scared of strangers and he is terrified any time I leave him with people he doesn't know. I left him in my doctors office once for 2 minutes while I went to the bathroom to get a urine sample. When I got back he was hysterical and it took him over an hour to fully calm down. I'm hoping that he will soon be old enough to understand the concept that mummy comes back. He seems to be getting better at going to people he doesn't see much so hopefully he'll adjust if need be. Still stresses me out though
    This is why I sent the kids to build bit more courage and independence. Now they totally love it. They did few more orientation days with me there and now they are very confident. You should get good cc rebate?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

DarcyJ  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Depends on the daycare and what they have available. Our daycare was able to have ds3 on a casual basis when I was doing casual hours. I just asked them if they had the day or 2 I needed the week before and they were usually able to slot him in. I did that for 4 weeks until I returned to my fulltime position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

DarcyJ  (13-09-2015)