+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default School Holidays rolling around again

yep - it will be school holidays again soon ....

so what are your plans? anything exciting?

do you like or hate school holidays?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We were supposed to have Week 2, and I asked DSS if he wanted to do soccer camp- he said no. So I booked a bunch of other stuff for both.

Their mum decided we would have the, Week 1 instead as DSS wanted to do soccer camp... (uh..ok why can't we do it with him?). So after much discussion, I cancelled everything and attempted to rearrange for week 1- most booked out, others had only 1 place.

So...nothing for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love school holidays! It is my favourite time of the year

Not sure what we are doing as their father hasn't given me the dates they are going to his house for (I am meant to get 4 weeks notice). So nothing arranged as of yet.

We will go to the science centre and the art gallery and some other stuff If DP isn't working we may go away for a weekend.

Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I love school holidays, absolutely love 'em!
    I'm not entirely sure how ours will pan out because of my unpredictable health stuff but we'll probably go to the Royal Show, movies, maybe Scitech but we'll also have the brand new baby mini lop bunny that DD is getting for her tenth birthday (she's named him Theodore and we pick him up in two weeks ) so that will keep us occupied!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I love school holidays they are my favourite time of year.

This holidays Dh is going away for a wedding and to see dd at the beginning. Then we have a week to relax. Week2 ds3 has a operation so we aren't planning anything. We will just go with the flow to how is feeling. Sadly the teens miss out on a big camp to bowen with the church because it in the same day as the op and I feel they should be here to support the little ones that might get scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No one being ill is the plan this holiday, I had pneumonia for the whole of the last holidays. No plans yet, DH can't take any time off as he's in a new job and had to save all his holidays for the Christmas shut down may take DS swimming to remind him before he starts lessons up again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I still have to work Mon-Wed, so My little guy goes to his grandparents for those 3 days on both weeks. I miss him like crazy, but he absolutely loves it so that is nice.

I haven't really made any fun plans for the thursdays and Fridays of each week... we usually play it by ear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to go crazy is my plan. So far I have managed each holiday with only going up half the wall....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love school holidays because they are my holidays too

My boys are going to their dad for the first week so I'm flying off to Melbourne. I've planned on going to the Yarra vineyards, gazi restaurant & being an audience in The Project.

Week two I'm having my niece sleep over, taking my boys camping with friends then on the weekend they go back to their dad and I'm heading to the Caloundra music festival.

I've inky got three free nights the whole holidays. Might need a holiday to get over my holiday!!!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP is taking DS to Japan these holidays. I just realised today how much I'm going to miss him! 2.5 weeks!!