+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Lovely scans ladies, I hope I see something similar.. I still have another 1.5 weeks to wait for my scan with my FS. So tempting to get a referral for an earlier one from my GP as I'm so worried about mmc a 2nd time but think I'd rather be with my FS if something isn't right. Come on little baby please keep growing!!

Many symptoms yet ladies? I'm only having nausea on and off which is the other reason for my worry.
    @hope77, waiting for a scan is so hard, DH is a radiologist and just couldn't wait but he was so nervous today he took ages to find a heartbeat.

I had OHSS so initially felt terrible, vomiting, very very full and bloated, pain and terrible reflux. Now at 6w4d I must say apart from some nausea and dry retching in the morning or with certain smells, frequent peeing and being really tired I feel good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Exilius and everything crossed for a happy healthy 9 months x

Dragonfly and mummymaybe beautiful scans! Yay! So jealous Mummymaybe, Id be checking in on the little bean weekly with access like that! 😂

AFM morning sickness is much more constant now which is a great sign and my miracle tablet wafers are still amazing! 8.3 weeks now
    The constipation has been like labour preparation! Hopefully not related to the tablets 😁 but I've never been so happy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

That's fantastic mummymaybe. I would be wanting to see baby ever week if I could lol.

Hope I hope the time flys till you get to see your Bub. My nausea has pretty much gone now only have sore boobs and a bloated belly. How about you?

Stupid constipation. Try and stay on top of it cause haemorrhoids are such an uncomfortable pregnancy companion.
    Last edited by DRAGONFLY17; 05-10-2015 at 11:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww so jealous of the scan pictures!! I still have to wait another week!
    Symptoms wise I have all day nausea, big boobs, super tired especially come 2:30-3:00pm. I've just had 2 weeks off work due to school holidays and gastro but I head back tomorrow, not sure how I will go at work all day, as I have been having naps most afternoons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loving the scans ladies, I too have another week to wait. No symptoms at all here but that's no different to last time, only difference is I'm not goggling 'lack of symptoms in early pregnancy' this time. I'm so sick with tonsillitis though and haven't eaten or slept since Wednesday. So grateful I don't have nausea on top of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I've been reading along and thought I'd take the plunge and join in.

I got a bfp last week from a frozen embryo transfer, just did my 3rd beta today at 19dpo and it's 995.

I have a 2.5 year old ds who was a miracle Clomid baby (literally a miracle as my partner has >1 mil sperm) and had 3 early chems back to back before that, 1 fresh and 2 frozen. Since feb I've done 3 clomid rounds, an endo biopsy/scratch and another fet, appears the steroids might have got me over the line.

So I'm quietly terrified of another loss as I do have recurrent miscarriage, though this one seems quite strong. All seems too good to be true!

Wishing you all good luck for all of your scans, once you see that heart beat it does put your heart at rest just a little bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Hi girls, I've been reading along and thought I'd take the plunge and join in.

I got a bfp last week from a frozen embryo transfer, just did my 3rd beta today at 19dpo and it's 995.

I have a 2.5 year old ds who was a miracle Clomid baby (literally a miracle as my partner has >1 mil sperm) and had 3 early chems back to back before that, 1 fresh and 2 frozen. Since feb I've done 3 clomid rounds, an endo biopsy/scratch and another fet, appears the steroids might have got me over the line.

So I'm quietly terrified of another loss as I do have recurrent miscarriage, though this one seems quite strong. All seems too good to be true!

Wishing you all good luck for all of your scans, once you see that heart beat it does put your heart at rest just a little bit.
    Congrats @Clementine Grace, I think we cycled together in early 2012? I have an almost 3 year old now. When do you have your scan? I still have another week to wait, am going slightly insane. I am terrified of another mmc. I don't feel overly nauseous, it just comes and goes which bothers me. I am super tired and going to bed most nights at the same time as my DD, so I guess that's a good sign. Hope everyone else is traveling ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Congrats @Clementine Grace, I think we cycled together in early 2012? I have an almost 3 year old now. When do you have your scan? I still have another week to wait, am going slightly insane. I am terrified of another mmc. I don't feel overly nauseous, it just comes and goes which bothers me. I am super tired and going to bed most nights at the same time as my DD, so I guess that's a good sign. Hope everyone else is traveling ok!
    I thought the name was familiar!

I hope the scan all goes well, the wait is tortuous. Fingers crossed the week will go fast. I'm not feeling as sick as I did yesterday so of course am thinking it's all over. I'm stressing majorly about loosing this one. Trying not to but it's hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all cycled together haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our official scan with Wazza today and all looks good. Measuring correctly and a nice heart beat of 120. As only Wazza would say "if you were my mistress I would be ****ting myself". EDD of 26/5 which seems ages away so next milestone will be stopping all the drugs at 12 weeks!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (09-10-2015),hope77  (08-10-2015),StillHopeful  (08-10-2015)