+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    Hi and welcome Rini

Quick question girls is anyone on Crinone? Can I ask how long your staying on it for? I have enough to last till this Friday, and I will only be approx 6wks?
    I stopped at 13dp5dt, my levels were high enough. I never continued after my bfp for my dd either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newbies and congrats! When are you having your first scans??

I'm going more insane now than I was in the tww. I had a mmc earlier in the year so I keep thinking the same is going to happen, I'm not even very excited about this pregnancy. Scan isn't for two more weeks so itching to see that hb and maybe then I'll get excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan is on the 12th Oct. Can't wait. I ended up asking my GP for more crinone, he said if it's going to stop me stressing he will do it, so he gave me another script. Said go back in 2 weeks if I want another script for the pessaries too, I think after my scan I will relax a little more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome ladies!! Here's to a perfect 9 months for us all xx

I've been sick day and night and sooooo tired. But I'm really thankful to be in this position. Even feeling like this I still can't believe after everything we are finally pregnant. I just can't imagine that we have our baby in there. 8 weeks on Friday! Was thread stalking and saw a heap of ladies who I have cycled with before that are like 38 weeks now! Woah! Dare I say it... That went fast? But also felt like an eternity. I guess everything does happen at its own perfect timing and I should have well and truly learnt patience... But not sure I have 😜

I'm pretty sure by 4 weeks I had googled that much that I had decided what pram, cot, change table, car seat, hell even what breast pump I want 😂 still a bit away from shopping yet 😁

How is everyone else going? When are your next scans/milestones? The u/s place said because we saw everything at the 5.5 week scan we didn't need to go back for the 7.... But I still have the referral and am considering booking in for one next week anyway 😁 is that too cheeky? Just want to see our perfect bean again and make sure everything is still fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stillhopeful I knew what I wanted before I even got a bfp haha. Second beta is tomorrow and first scan is 13/10. Sorrt you're feeling icky and drained.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had another HCG today and it was 3394 up from 286 last Wednesday. Now that OHSS is going I'm feeling pretty well just a bit of reflux.

We told MIL today and she said a few nice things then said "I'm having a baby to, I'm getting a new cat". Seriously WTF she knows this pregnancy has taken years to achieve. I'm so angry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

hope77  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have faint lines at 6dp5dt, they're getting a little darker. Beta on the 9th but I'm seeing if my gp will do an earlier one

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

hope77  (01-10-2015),mummymaybe  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats to those new to the thread. And good luck with your blood tests 🍀.

I had my second scan on Wednesday all is great. The doctor said we have one happy baby in there.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443733351.174759.jpg

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (24-10-2015),hope77  (02-10-2015),mummymaybe  (04-10-2015),Ngaiz  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a sneaky look today (6w4d) and we have a heartbeat. Access to ultrasound whenever we want is a pretty dangerous thing. Due to see Wazza Thursday for our official scan. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443925088.894186.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (24-10-2015),hope77  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely scans ladies, I hope I see something similar.. I still have another 1.5 weeks to wait for my scan with my FS. So tempting to get a referral for an earlier one from my GP as I'm so worried about mmc a 2nd time but think I'd rather be with my FS if something isn't right. Come on little baby please keep growing!!

Many symptoms yet ladies? I'm only having nausea on and off which is the other reason for my worry.