+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies.
    @mumofjay egg pick up was 2/9. That's the rough date the nurse worked out, gosh it's a bit confusing.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday @StillHopeful
    @del84 that's great news, how exciting to see a heart beat!!

AFM I'm just very tired, no appetite and peeing all the time. Bloods again next Wednesday and then DH said we can do a sneaky scan next weekend, ah the perks of being married to a radiologist.

What is everyone's progesterone levels? I'm on heaps of stuff and it's over 500 which I think is pretty high? I'm wondering if that's why I feel so average.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

@mummymaybe yay my PU was on the 1st Sept. That's just me working dates out so I could be wrong, will know more after the scan in just over 2 weeks.
    My last progesterone levels tested were at 180 FN said they were nice and high, I'm on 1 x Crinone of a morning and 1 x pessarie of a night
    Last edited by mumofjay; 24-09-2015 at 16:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del yay yay YAY!! That's so great! So happy for you xx

Holiday going amazing ladies. Apart from constant MS and being so sensitive to smells. My poor daughter can't even talk to me before brushing her teeth in the morning 😂 but I am so grateful. We told DHs parents and they seemed happy enough (making it their 31st grandchild! It probably doesn't make much difference to them 😂)

Thank god for Zofran! But I'm nearly out! Have to book in to GP the day I get home for another script!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just wondering if I can join in
    I just got my bloods back today (12dp5dt) for our FET cycle HCG was 644. So very excited!!!
    A little about me, we have a gorgeous 20mth old girl who we travelled a long 4.5yr road to conceive 10 cycles (4 stim/6 FET with 3 MC along the way) she was lucky transfer #10 (1st cycle with new clinic) We had one of our frozen embryos transferred on the 14th Sept trying for Baby #2 and here we are 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Rini85 sounds like you are cooking with gas, that's that great first HCG.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rini85 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just wondering if I can join in
    I just got my bloods back today (12dp5dt) for our FET cycle HCG was 644. So very excited!!!
    A little about me, we have a gorgeous 20mth old girl who we travelled a long 4.5yr road to conceive 10 cycles (4 stim/6 FET with 3 MC along the way) she was lucky transfer #10 (1st cycle with new clinic) We had one of our frozen embryos transferred on the 14th Sept trying for Baby #2 and here we are 😆
    Congratulations. It's so good it worked much quicker for your second. Your little girl is going to love being a big sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome Rini

Quick question girls is anyone on Crinone? Can I ask how long your staying on it for? I have enough to last till this Friday, and I will only be approx 6wks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining. I had my bt on Thursday (13dp3dt) and my beta came back at 337, edd 31/5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofjay View Post
    Hi and welcome Rini

Quick question girls is anyone on Crinone? Can I ask how long your staying on it for? I have enough to last till this Friday, and I will only be approx 6wks?
    I was but was told to stop from my bfp. I did ask for extra blood tests to get them to monitor my progesterone levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining. I had my bt on Thursday (13dp3dt) and my beta came back at 337, edd 31/5.
    Yay and welcome. Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy