+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome mumofjay. Congratulations!!! Hoping everything runs smoothly for you with your miracle pregnancy. Still I hope you don't get any more migraines I can't imagine how painful the are. I'm doing well. Still feeling sick but it's manageable. Had a day or 2 where I thought ms had gone but nope it's still here. Not been sick but more like constant nausea. Oh and I think I'm having another boy, my right boob is huge compared to my left one. Old wives tale but it was correct with DS2.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome mumofjay!

I’ve just spent the weekend worried sick about another mmc, it hasn’t helped that all my symptoms seem to be gone today and all I can seem to do is stress. Hopefully acupuncture this afternoon will help.

I just keep thinking that surely we can’t be this unlucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Del can you get a BT to ease your mind? My GP has pretty much said whatever helps me to not stress he will do.
    Still I suffer from migraines constantly however whenever I'm pregnant I don't seem to get them at all. Which is a bonus.
    I have had "morning sickness" for the last week, mostly nausea not actual vomiting unless I drink coffee apparently :/ however since yesterday not sure if I have picked up a bug or ate something I shouldn't have but have been on the toilet most of the night and morning. Meant to have my 3rd blood this morning but there was 10people in the waiting room and I had to get to work so will go after work today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by del84 View Post
    Welcome mumofjay!

I’ve just spent the weekend worried sick about another mmc, it hasn’t helped that all my symptoms seem to be gone today and all I can seem to do is stress. Hopefully acupuncture this afternoon will help.

I just keep thinking that surely we can’t be this unlucky
    Go get another blood test just to easy your mind. How far along are you now? I had 2 days were my ms retry much went and when I googled I saw it was very common around the 7 week mark. Nausea came back yesterday so maybe your just having a break like me or a lucky one where it goes around week 7 which is very common too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining? I got my blood results today, 12dp5dt beta is 503! I'm estimating due date to be 27 May 2016. I hope I don't jinx myself by posting here as I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year. My scan isn't until 15/10 so this time I hope to see something and hear a heartbeat. Have one IVF DD born in 2012. I see some familiar names on here, congrats to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @hope77 congrats again!
    Just booked my first ultrasound! 12th Oct at this stage.
    Feeling really off, came home from work, been in the toilet on and off all day/night along with nausea, feel like just plain cr#p actually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone on progesterone pesseries? I've just noticed that my inside feels quite low. Is this normal? I'm 8 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dragonfly x MS has hit here too!

Del I'm so sorry you're so worried. It's so unfair thinking the worst. Praying that everything is fine xo

Hope77 YAY!! Welcome and congrats xx great to see an old cycle buddy be successful😜 sorry it took this long but this is it girl! We are getting our babies! Xx

Sorry not sure about the low cervix? Not on p4 support this time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @StillHopeful but this time I'm being super cautious until I see that scan. Can't recall when MS/all day sickness hit with my DD but I'm not feeling much at 4+4 besides complete exhaustion, sleeping 9+ hrs and needing an arvo nap lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hope. Sorry I stopped progesterone just after my first blood test. Give your nurse a call to check as I'm sure they will have heard it all before.

Yay for all the scans!!!!

Thought I was going to have to pull over and be sick on the drive to work today, managed to breath through it and get some toast to settle things. Yesterday and today has been so yuk, feel like I have to be constantly eating to settle the nausea.