+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm excited for my OB appointment tomorrow, should find out my induction date and if I am being allowed to have Bub at our local hospital or if I have to travel to the next closest that has a neonatal ward, about 1.5hr away. Either way our baby will be here in around 3 weeks!! Still can't believe this is finally happening! Hubby is getting scared now, it's his first so he is stressing about everything.
    I ended up at maternity again on Sunday as I had a headache for 3 days so they just wanted to monitor me, Bubs heart beat is perfect, my blood pressure is good, and I had several contractions whilst on the ecg, so they were happy that we are all good.
    Hope your all well, not long now ladies!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's all fine for you, toddler I can't imagine, no intention of trying again! Maybe ever... But physiological anaemia means due to redistribution of fluids etc every pregnant women is anemic in third Tri, it's normal, obviously though some maybe more so....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you with your date @mumofjay?

How's everyone else? I'm off work now but still have very little energy to prepare for this baby. Have been washing baby clothes and blankets but haven't started on a room yet, our DD is still to be shifted to a bigger bedroom.

My BP was a little higher at my OB appointment last week, can't recall if that happened with DD. also have swollen hands and feet and was a trace of protein in urine sample so wondering if this baby will be early. I hope so, would like to see this little one in 3 weeks as I'm very much over being pregnant.

Almost into May, we should have a first bub here soon yes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisau77 View Post
    Hope it's all fine for you, toddler I can't imagine, no intention of trying again! Maybe ever... But physiological anaemia means due to redistribution of fluids etc every pregnant women is anemic in third Tri, it's normal, obviously though some maybe more so....
    Oh yeah that makes sense. I saw Ob on Monday and in addition to my multi and IM iron I have to take 2 Ferro grad. My Hb was quite low so I'm having another lot of iron studies done at 36 weeks and if its <90 I'll be getting and infusion. I'm unbelievably tired and breathless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are tentatively booked in for induction on the 12th May!!! 😁
    I have to have a blood test on Monday back to the OB on Friday next week to get results and results will decide if I can have him here. My insulin levels have stayed at 10per day (4 for breaky 4 at lunch and 2 at dinner) these are quite low apparently, and we have a GP paediatrician that will come in and look after Bub, and there is now a full time pead at the base so they will transfer him over of his levels aren't stable.
    Eeek! 3 weeks!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (22-04-2016),hope77  (21-04-2016),Ngaiz  (22-04-2016),StillHopeful  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Roll call!!

Dragonfly- 5 May

Del84 - 9th May

Stillhopeful - 13 May

Mumofjay - 24 May - induction booked for May 12!!! 🎉

Hope77 - 26 May

Rini85

Ngaiz - 31 May

Exilius -

Clementine Grace 9 June WILD GUESS

Calstar - 3 June

Sarah1982 - TWINS 10 June

Stillfuntryin
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 22-04-2016 at 04:17.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (22-04-2016),sarah1982  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that was hard to find lol! We haven't done a roll call in a loooong time!! Please update with due dates or whatever you like xx (and sorry if you aren't there, it was done SO long ago so please add your name xx)

So excited you have a date MOJ! Lucky duck, cannot wait to hear the news! I'm 37 weeks today, but convinced he won't be early... Really need to get organised just incase though lol! I have baby's bag packed but not mine. And still need to wash his bassi sheets and wraps. Had the last 2 things for my nursery ordered online and they've just emailed and said they're out of stock so I'll be refunded! Grrr I need the items haha!

Been having trouble sleeping again- hence the 4am post lol! -so uncomfortable. Can't believe how close we are! Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the announcements roll in x

Thanks
    Reviews

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (26-04-2016),Clementine Grace  (22-04-2016),Ngaiz  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Eek mum of Jay a date! Makes it so much more real. I rekon I'll go around that time or a few days later.

Still hopeful you look amazeballs!! Not long to go now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am freakin huuuuge. That was just shy of 34 weeks, though bub is still measuring 2 weeks ahead. Im really hoping to get close to 37. Better start getting organised!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461280102.198493.jpg