Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ooohhh what pram did you buy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have been much the same mumofjay. I've bought everything second hand but went crazy on our pram. Couldn't resist a bugaboo 😩
    But I'm so in love.
    Thanks for the offer but I'd never be able to paint straight lines like that 😂my painting days are done after doing my nursery, laundry and DSS bedroom 😂

I picked up off gumtree my cot, with matching draws and change table for $250, a maxi Cosi capsule for $130! And my amazing nursery chair for $80! Made the pram $$ a little easier to swallow and gosh it is amazing. Got a full travel system going now lol. Just need baby's curtains, I know he wouldn't mind his step sisters pink ones, but they don't match the room 😂ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460459780.547750.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460459803.591702.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460459983.506878.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (12-04-2016),Ngaiz  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had bought more second hand stuff first time, we spent a bit on a boori cot/furniture set and I should have just gotten something off gumtree. I bought heaps of stuff of gumtree after my DS was born, his fisher price swing, rockers, clothes, almost brand new grobags, playpen. You can get almost brand new stuff.

We did shell out for an Icandy pram which I love so much and I can't wait to use my bassinet again ☺️.

Countdown is on!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just went with the steelcraft sports agile. As we both work full time I don't think it will be used that much really so didn't want to fork out too much. I love that it's one handed fold, the capsule goes straight in, and it came with all accessories, except the travel bag which we bought as we have a ute and a dog so didn't want it getting trashed. Plus we have a second hand one that came with the package we got, it was just too big to fit in my boot.

Hubby drew lines on the wall and had tape every where, his uncle and pop are professional painters so they gave him some tips too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Ohhhh I have heard awesome things about the icandy CG

MumofJay it looks amazing, well done to your DH!

Yes everything I got off gumtree was in great condition. The maxi cosi looks brand new! And now I have an awesome system (but like all these things time will tell how much I actually use it 😂). I got a stand for the bugaboo bassi so I don't need a bassinet, bub can go from stand in my room to pram - which is handy because I walk my older kids to and from school. Then the capsule goes into pram as well so I only have to take the pram base in the car for as long as he is in a capsule. Talking about it has me all excited, can't believe we will finally have our tiny bubs soon!
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 14-04-2016 at 03:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, quick update from me.
    Today's growth scan showed baby boy's growth has slowed and he has fallen from 20%ile to 10%ile and my cervix is funneling and only 1.2cm. As a precaution I've had the first Betamethasone inj tonight and going in for the second tomorrow night. I'm very glad I finished up at work. Spoke to my Ob today and will see him at 8am Monday with another follow up scan in 2 weeks.

I ordered the second seat for my City Select yesterday and some liners and foot muffs for them for winter. My biggest purchase this time around and I'm excited to get them.

The ILs are refusing to get Boostrix despite WC being prevalent in NZ at the moment and it has created a sht storm and is stressing both Dh and myself. Mil is making it all about her saying we are being dramatic and it is upsetting her. Grow up lady!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ugh WC vacc dramas

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi ladies, quick update from me.
    Today's growth scan showed baby boy's growth has slowed and he has fallen from 20%ile to 10%ile and my cervix is funneling and only 1.2cm. As a precaution I've had the first Betamethasone inj tonight and going in for the second tomorrow night. I'm very glad I finished up at work. Spoke to my Ob today and will see him at 8am Monday with another follow up scan in 2 weeks.

I ordered the second seat for my City Select yesterday and some liners and foot muffs for them for winter. My biggest purchase this time around and I'm excited to get them.

The ILs are refusing to get Boostrix despite WC being prevalent in NZ at the moment and it has created a sht storm and is stressing both Dh and myself. Mil is making it all about her saying we are being dramatic and it is upsetting her. Grow up lady!!
    Ohhh @Ngaiz sorry to hear you guys are having probs with that. It's maddening isn't it?

Will be thinking of you, hope she pulls her finger out and.does it anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She needs to pull her head out not her finger haha.

Found out today I'm also borderline anaemic so on weekly iron injections. The stress is starting to hit now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Truely anaemic? Pregnancy causes a physiological anaemia in third trimester, which is normal...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure of the difference sorry lovely but I think it is definitely third tri related as my 28 week bt was not of any major concern. I don't have the best iron levels when not pregnant but they seemed to be ok this time with taking a pregnancy multi. I did have full iron studies done though and the pathology results showed very low iron stores?... My GP, in consultantion with my Ob has decided on IM over Infusion to boost my levels. I see my Ob on Monday to discuss it further. I do have a SUA/SGA bub on board so I'm not sure if he is sucking the life out off me. It sure feels like he is.

Eta-B12, Folate and RBC was also tested and no mention of deficiency there.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 17-04-2016 at 09:16.