+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mumofjay that's looks stunning. I haven't done anything yet. I did decide today that Dd is going in to the spare (bigger) room and will put the spare bed in her room. We will set up the cot in our room and use the bassinet for day sleeps in the lounge. I got Dd new drawers also so will move hey ones to our room as well because the change mat goes on top.

I'm still feeling like rubbish and spent the afternon power chucking. Don't know what I've picked up this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, hubby chose colours and painted etc. I just added the extra's like the lamp and mat, we still have to pop his name up on the wall, but we are waiting until he is here, so that everyone that comes over doesn't know it and we are still waiting for one of the letters to come in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The countdown is on now ladies, not too much longer and we'll have some new little babes filling this thread.
    @mumofjay your little boys room looks lovely!!

I feel so unorganised but I just don't have the energy to do a lot now. This week is my last week of work, thank god, so I'm saving it all up for when I can fully focus on setting up. I do have nappies, wipes, bassinet almost set up in our room and I've just about packed a hospital bag. Everything else we have from DD so I think if we at least get the car seats sorted we'll be ok!! Clothes would be handy but I just plan on buying some singlets and a couples of bonds onsies as we don't know baby's sex yet.

Poor second child, by 20 weeks I had heaps for DD! I've barely taken any belly shots either. Wonder if this baby will get the photo a day for nearly 3 years 😆

Who's first due here? I can't recall?? I'm May 26.... Bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will have babies next month, crazy!!!! I'm sure that anyone due early May has the chance of having a baby this month. Not organised here either hope77. I have plenty of unisex NB stuff but I can't find any boy items I really like.

I did have 4 weeks left of work but I cracked it on Friday when I walked in and saw the mess. I've been so sick lately (dd and I passing bugs back and forth) and no longer have the patience or tolerance for the backstabbing toxic work environment I have. I arrived at 9am, had had enough of the constant btching by 9:15am so called my GP, had my appt at 9:50am and by 12pm I had all my leave adjusted and I'm not going back! I feel so so so good about it. I know I'm going to be bored out of my brain but I just can't deal with the immaturity of the young people I work with...and I'm only 30.

I'm due 31/5 but cs is booked for 23/5 at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz that doesn't sound fun

Eeek countdown is def on!

Im not due till 8th of June but at my middie appointment last week she said she thinks I'll be really lucky to make it past 36, I'd love to get to 37/38 but it Prob won't work out. My blood pressure is really starting to creep up now, even though my kidneys are handling it all ok. On quite a lot of tablets to keep in semi stable. I still keep getting bad bouts of breathlessness so if it happens again this week I have to go into hospital and stay for a few nights for monitoring, which I really don't want to do but I'll just have to see.

At least I've washed all the teeny baby clothes and I have to get my bag packed this week just in case. I still don't think is hit me that im actually having another baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due 24th May but will be having him by 28weeks, will find out date next OB appointment on the 21st, looking at the week of the 9th at this stage.
    OB is meeting with the hospital board this week to discuss me having Bub at our local private hospital, as there is no pead in town and I am now insulin dependant, they don't like to deliver here, as Bub may need some extra care. However my levels have been great and he is measuring perfectly, so she is trying her luck.
    I'm now finishing up on the 22nd April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Countdown is certainly on ladies! May 13 here but knowing my luck I'll go over. But enjoying every moment of being pregnant for the last time, no matter how uncomfortable I get. We will have babies next month! 😁
    I'll try dig up the roll call later.

MumofJay your nursery is beautiful! I had a photo saved of one with a similar name strip. Is it wall paper or painted? If it's wall paper, do you mind Sharing where you got it? X
    I've just got to get curtains and then I'll share a pic of ours. We just have one light grey feature wall which I was meant to order a sticker for, but boys names are so hard so that idea is out until he is here 😏
    I had girls names picked at 12 weeks and here we are 4 weeks out and no boys name 😂 (even though we were secretly hoping for a boy)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babies next month, Gah! I am still in denial I think.

Almost 32 weeks here and huge. I've probably really only got 4ish weeks to go I think. I've had my toddlers bad cold for a week and can't shake it, I think it's now turned and hit my chest as im so sick today. Perfect timing! Also had lots of braxton hicks last night, I generally get a lot each day but this was 4-5 an hour for awhile but it seemed to stop so that was good. I def don't want any early labour and an emergency c section!

It's hard to keep track but it sounds like for quite a lot of you girls this is your second or third baby?

I hope you're all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies. Was in this group at the start, but didnt comment much, been watching from the side lines tho.cant belive next mth we'll all be mummies.
    31+4 for me today. Really starting to struggle. But no sign of these twins coming anytime soon . These will be my first babies.
    Know its best for em to stay in long as poss, but also dont know how longer I can last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - it's just paint. Happy to find the name colours if you want them?

34 weeks today! 4 weeks to go! Medicare have only just processed our claim from when we done the IVF as apparently it was rejected the 3 times that I put it through because they thought I was trying to claim the dr's portion 🙄 they rang this time and I had to verbally tell them I was claiming our out of pocket expenses!
    Anyway! Meant we could pay off our layby, as everything we had was second hand and I had nothing new for my 1st born either we bought a brand new pram and monitor 😁 so that was our exciting afternoon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (12-04-2016)