+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad you're feeling better mumofjay, sounds like your recovery is going well.

I got my GTT results today and I passed with flying colours, I'm stoked!! The heart burn is a killer though so I've had my medication changed to see if it improves. As I suspected this little one is sitting breech. I've had a pretty stressful day today running around making/attending appts while looking at cars and hearing my Dad had a heart attack. He is ok though but I might be making a quick trip home to NZ if surgery is required so I had to get clearance to fly just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Ngaiz for passing your GTT!
    Hope your dad is ok!
    I went back to work on Monday was going insane at home and as I'm only doing 3hrs a day now so figured I should be able to handle it, and my one of my bosses best friends died last Monday so thought I would try and help out a bit more. So went to work Monday had churning stomach on Tuesday so stayed home but will do 6hrs Thursday to make up for it.
    How is everyone travelling? I'm 30 was now getting huge! Just found out I have won a photoshoot with a different photographer to who I have booked, going to keep my booking though as it is with hubby and the one I won is just for me. My glucose levels have been really good since I had surgery, no highs, except this morning but I've had a stressful time with my 17yr old the last few days. He is doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's awesome mumofjay, I would love to do a photo shoot but I'm far too self conscious. It's great news that you are feeling up to going to work.

Dad is very well thank you. He had a stent inserted before we knew as Mum was making the 4 hour drive to the hospital so I stayed home. He has had two weeks off work and not a single cigarette so we are happy.

Im 30w on Tuesday and have our growth scan tomorrow for SUA. I'm feeling absolutely awful today. I've had some braxton hicks and nausea throughout the day and no appetite. This evening I now have a fever, headache, sore eyes and my whole body aches so I'm thinking I've picked up a virus or something. I see my Ob on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Hello beautiful ladies! So quiet in here! Can you believe we are getting so close to the end!!?

How are you all feeling? I think baby's head may be engaged now and it feels awful tbh! Had a few pains and the weight gain is depressing. But I'm still ever so grateful for this bump! Nearly 34 weeks and it still doesn't feel real! After all this time and effort it worked and we are weeks out from meeting our beautiful son! So excited!
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 30-03-2016 at 07:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting is it to be down to single digits now SH. It's seems to have taken forever to get here, it's been a long 7 months. I've gained 12kg already 😲 and still have 8 weeks to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up 15kg😩 from 29 weeks I put on 2kg a week for 3 weeks so was freaking out if that was to continue for the last 8 😳 Ot has been a very long road! Nearly 3 years TTC but so good to be nearing the end! Trying to enjoy it because I know there will be days where I'll think, it was so much easier when you were in my uterus! 😂 but I've mostly set up his nursery so now I just want to see our little Bub in there 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you’re all doing well ladies, the countdown is on.

Oh try not to stress about weight gain, I know it’s hard butyou can lose it after bubba arrives. I’m a strange creature who struggles to lose weight normally but I still haven’t gained anything this pregnancy, I’m down 2kg from my start weight though I have a gigantic belly. I’m still really heavy though so prob good I haven’t gained.

I’ve got this dang painful SPD which is making it reallyhard to stay mobile and the last 6-8 weeks will be the hardest I suspect. With my high bp, im still hoping to make it to 37/38 weeks. I'm still really breathless too, sticking close to home now mainly. Pretty sure this bub is still breech.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you CG! And you lucky duck not gaining! I'm not overly worried in the grand scheme of things, but my bum is officially bigger than my 34 week belly and no sign of slowing up, so that's a little depressing haha.

Hoping you're feeling okay and power through the last few weeks. I have been really uncomfortable as of late, but don't like my chances of going even a week early! Both my DS and DD were overdue! So I'm thinking I'm in for the long haul!

Baby boy has hiccups ALL THE TIME! So that led to a bit of stress googling and can I even say that it is bloody annoying! lol! After all the weeks stressing on movements and saying how grateful Id be to feel him all the time, I really shouldn't complain hey 😁 They must be even more annoying for him, little guts already guzzling the amniotic fluid? Haha!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find the last bit the hardest especially this time cause I can't get around easily. I am huuuuuge for 30 weeks. Baby has been 2 weeks ahead for awhile though now. People keep saying I must be due any day hehe.

Gosh I wish he'd flip down, he keeps jumping constantly on my bladder. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459296193.917401.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    SH I hope you don't go overdue! My last baby I went at 36 weeks and this one will Prob be around 37/38 depending on my blood pressure I can't imagine how giant I'd be by 41 weeks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (01-04-2016)