+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I love mint and chocolate, will be looking for that!
    I also found some choc chip cookies too, so not sure what I'm going to eat for dessert yet haha will depend on what my levels are when I test in half an hour.
    I've had killer reflux all day as well from rockmelon so that hasn't helped my crappy day 🙄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumofjay it's crazy isn't it?! I feel everything has changed even in just 9 years! Can't do things that used to be considered okay and vice versa! Gone is the feeling of thinking I already know what to do haha!

Ngaiz I'm sure we will be fine no matter which way our bubs get here. It really is so close now, but today it can't come quick enough, I have a sharp lower back pain that's giving me hell but trying not to complain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone here going?. 28 weeks and counting for me. I'm still super tired but working full time with a 3 year old will do that I guess. I passed my GTT, no diabetes for me.

Lots of kicking and movement and baby has turned so no more breech. Anyone get stretching pain on their tummy? Mine seems to really hurt this time, I don't recall this with DD. been slathering in the moisturiser but it doesn't seem to help much.

I started pregnancy yoga last weekend just to have an hour or so me time and it was great, gentle stretching and breathing getting ready for birth. I hope I have more control this time around and can use some of the techniques.

I've started working a couple of days a week from home which is lovely. 6 weeks to go and I'm on maternity leave though, it can't come quick enough.

Hope everyone is feeling ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you all going? Gosh the weeks are ticking by!! Will be into the 30s and home stretch soon. I hope you're all doing well.

Im 26 weeks and bloody massive, super active baby he's moving all the time. Im still medicated for high BP and about to give up work to try and rest and get him to 37 weeks. Wish I could work longer but it's getting too hard. Have crippling SPD pain which is making everything harder, rolling over in bed is absolute agony and in the mornings im in so much pain getting up the stairs, I am so terrible a being Preggo hehe.

Had a scare last week where they thought I had a suspected pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) because I was really breathless, had a racing pulse and then had a blood test come back high. Had to stay the night and day in hospy but after a barrage of tests they decided I was ok to go home and so far so good.

Chasing around a crazy active toddler is haaard work when Preggo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    How are you all going? Gosh the weeks are ticking by!! Will be into the 30s and home stretch soon. I hope you're all doing well.

Im 26 weeks and bloody massive, super active baby he's moving all the time. Im still medicated for high BP and about to give up work to try and rest and get him to 37 weeks. Wish I could work longer but it's getting too hard. Have crippling SPD pain which is making everything harder, rolling over in bed is absolute agony and in the mornings im in so much pain getting up the stairs, I am so terrible a being Preggo hehe.

Had a scare last week where they thought I had a suspected pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) because I was really breathless, had a racing pulse and then had a blood test come back high. Had to stay the night and day in hospy but after a barrage of tests they decided I was ok to go home and so far so good.

Chasing around a crazy active toddler is haaard work when Preggo.
    I could have written that myself @Clementine Grace except I don't have high BP.

I also had the breathlessness really bad around 15 weeks I think it was, so there was panic all around and I had a lung X-ray and ultrasound. I still get the breathlessness and racing pulse though, when I do I try and just sit till it calms down.

I'm sure our first babies were the same IVF cycle in 2012 or not long after because I remember your name, my DD born November 2012. So yes, I get the exhaustion chasing around a little one. Number one was a breeze being pregnant, my body isn't coping so well with this one either and I've told my OB I'm not enjoying it.

My DD is a lovely help though, she's always checking I'm ok and helps me up out of chairs when I'm struggling lol.

I have one left in the freezer after this and some days I think I just can't handle this again but on the other hand it's there, I think I'll have to give it ago after this one. Anyone else have frozens left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    I could have written that myself @Clementine Grace except I don't have high BP.

I also had the breathlessness really bad around 15 weeks I think it was, so there was panic all around and I had a lung X-ray and ultrasound. I still get the breathlessness and racing pulse though, when I do I try and just sit till it calms down.

I'm sure our first babies were the same IVF cycle in 2012 or not long after because I remember your name, my DD born November 2012. So yes, I get the exhaustion chasing around a little one. Number one was a breeze being pregnant, my body isn't coping so well with this one either and I've told my OB I'm not enjoying it.

My DD is a lovely help though, she's always checking I'm ok and helps me up out of chairs when I'm struggling lol.

I have one left in the freezer after this and some days I think I just can't handle this again but on the other hand it's there, I think I'll have to give it ago after this one. Anyone else have frozens left?
    Oh gosh sounds like you've had a hard run too yes I think I do remember! It's hard to know with the breathlessness if it's just normal pregnancy stuff isn't it. I had a really high pulse then a high result on that d dimer blood test so they wanted to do a CT scan straight away which I was hesitant to do while pregnant. They eventually scanned my legs, heart and lungs as well as an x day and some extra tests and let me go, im hoping it doesn't come back again like that.

We have 1 left in the freezer too I think we will go back for it, but I don't do pregnancy well. This time I had horrible morning sickness till 20 weeks (which I didn't have the first time) as well as the blood pressure. My partner worries about my health when pregnant. I think I'd like the option for a 3rd though, i'm 35 so I might wait 2 years again and see where we are at. It's a lot to take on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Oh gosh sounds like you've had a hard run too yes I think I do remember! It's hard to know with the breathlessness if it's just normal pregnancy stuff isn't it. I had a really high pulse then a high result on that d dimer blood test so they wanted to do a CT scan straight away which I was hesitant to do while pregnant. They eventually scanned my legs, heart and lungs as well as an x day and some extra tests and let me go, im hoping it doesn't come back again like that.

We have 1 left in the freezer too I think we will go back for it, but I don't do pregnancy well. This time I had horrible morning sickness till 20 weeks (which I didn't have the first time) as well as the blood pressure. My partner worries about my health when pregnant. I think I'd like the option for a 3rd though, i'm 35 so I might wait 2 years again and see where we are at. It's a lot to take on.
    I don't do pregnancy well either! I feel a little selfish for that knowing there's so many people out there trying for years for number one but I guess I've had my share of struggles so I'm allowed to feel that way. You have plenty of time at 35 for your last though I really feel much older this time.. I'll be 39 when this baby is born and don't really fancy being pregnant on my 40th birthday! I wanted to have all my kids before 40 but I guess it may not work out that way. Will try again with the frozen maybe Oct/Nov this year, when this bub is around 5 months. If it doesn't work then we're done at 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be done at two. I would love more but I think it's time to move on with our lives and be happy. Once I start a cycle I become obsessed until that bfp.
    I've got spd and pgp and the mornings are the hardest. Also heartburn and leg cramps. I suffer in silence though because I don't want anyone to think I'm complaining and being ungrateful.

I started getting things together for my hospital bag today.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem, random question time. Does your vj also ache from the pain? I have constant internal pain that is made worse when I sit on the toilet. I've asked around about support belts and src sorts but everyone I know that has tried them said they offered little relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really hard to contemplate going back for a third knowing how hard it is to fall (and stay pregnant) and then when you're not the best at actually being pregnant. My DS is pretty hyper and high needs too so im prob crazy but I think I prob will want to go for the third.

Hmm not so much it's more like a burning triangle and the sharp pain when I roll over, try to sit up, lift a leg etc. it's so painful it takes my breathe away, I always need to pee at 3 am and I have to psych myself up for 5 mins before I try to get out of bed. Im sorry you have it too it's bloody awful!! Have you been to a physio?