+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a BJCS and got a capsule and second seat adapters the other weeks ago, got a great deal on a maxi cosi so I went with it, a lot of people don't like the thought of capsules because baby can't be in them for long periods but for a second tim mum I know that if my baby stays in the pram/ car for two hours and doesn't poo or need a feed we are doing well!!!!
    as for OBs I'm lucky mn doesn't charge a management fee!! He is pretty sought after in Cairns so you have to book the day you find out your pregnant or if your lucky be an existing patient, I had my son with him in nov 2014.
    starting to feel her on the outside now, my anterior placenta really put a dampener on feeling her so it's nice to be able to now, I'm 21 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are going well here, as far as u can tell from the outside anyway

25 weeks. Planning on working until 38 weeks if I can handle it.

Feeling lots of movement inside & out, but often DH will miss it.

We also have a BJSC. Clearly a favourite here lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @StillHopeful?
    Hope you're well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing well thanks MamaMell! X
    29 weeks tomorrow. At my appointment yesterday they said baby was transverse (laying horizontal) and not to worry but if he doesn't move later down the track I'll have to look at booking a c section.... Well I'm pretty sure after all my googling he moved last night haha! I'm terrified of having a c section (even though I'm sure I'd be fine and of its the only option then I will, Id just prefer to recover from a natural birth!) his movements are in different places now, a bit of pressure in my pelvis and I've had a sore back so I think he got the message and moved lol! Well I hope haha.

How's everyone else? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I thought I had replied the other day 😳 oops!
    Our boy is bum down at the moment, so hopefully he will turn in the next few weeks, 27weeks now, had my OB appointment today looks like I will be put onto medication for my diabetes, not happy about it, she has given me another week to try and get my levels down, but she didn't seem confident about it. So looks like we are going to have weekly OB app now too, as Bub is laying so low, no s3x for us for the next 12-13weeks either, hubby was happy about that - not!!
    How has everyone else gone with the glucose test?
    It's quiet frustrating doing everything you possibly can, eating all the right foods and still levels are high

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heya ladies.

Mummymaybe I hope you're are well and recovering (physically). You are often in my thoughts.

Mumofjay, I have my test next Saturday. I was borderline GD last pregnancy and Ob thinks thinks it is possible I did end up with it so I'm not holding my breath and expecting to fail.

SH, I had a dream recovery from my CS and although I always imagined delivering vaginally, I'm now terrified at the thought of it and doubt that I can even do it. I'm fairly certain bub is bum down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mumofjay, sorry to hear about the GD all seemed okay with mine. But I couldn't believe it was 3 BTs now lol! (My baby is 9 so I'm practically new at this again).

Ngaiz that's funny as I'm the opposite! Lol!! When in labour the first time I was asking for a CS, thought it would be 'the easy way out?' (Please forgive my ignorance!) but now that the word is actually being tossed around I'm like omg! I can't recover from that or just get up and have a shower after lol! But what will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cs is by no means easy for everyone but for me it was. I was up at 6am the next day demanding to have my catheter removed and I showered (I was not sitting on that puppy pad any longer than I had to). I actually asked to shower that night but the midwives refused. As with any surgery (depending on complications of course), the sooner you get up to move the better. I'm nervous that it wont be as easy this time and I'll have a toddler to battle with too but I know what to expect. I'm terrified (to the point of minor anxiety) that if I go natural there will be major complications and I will lose my baby or I will die. My Ob is supportive either way I choose. I have very morbid thoughts most nights. Nothing in this life is guaranteed and working in hospital (and being a part of BH) makes you so much more aware of the heartbreak people experience but never speak about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - my baby is 17yrs old haha just got his p's on Wednesday, EVERYTHING is new to me, last time I had the test it was gross green stuff, it wasn't too bad this time!
    I have had a bad day, feeling horrible then feeling guilty because I've waited so long for this pregnancy and have been whinging about it for the last few weeks. So lots of tears this afternoon, ate pizza for dinner, found some sugar free chocolate - going to try that after my dinner test - watched some cartoon movies lol still feel like crap but I'll be right tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I highly recommend the Sugarless Confectionery comp Mint chocolate of you're into that kind of thing ;-)