+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear @mummymaybe life hands IVFers some hard cards!!

Im having my 20 week scan two weeks early on Wednesday! I'm praying things are ok, I've only just started to feel bubs and being the second baby I was getting worried, my son has joint issues in his knees and we don't know if it's hereditary yet and I'm just picturing this baby with a much worse case then my boy....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear the news Mummymaybe. Please know my thoughts are with you, your family & your precious boy xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (29-01-2016),StillHopeful  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Baby is quite active lately. All of a sudden I've gone from feeling like there's so much time left to prepare for Bub - to there's really not long to go at all! Eek! Especially because from the end of Feb to May we have something on EVERY weekend! How does that even happen?! From birthdays to a wedding and easter. Makes me stress a bit about $ too like I have to have the major things for bub covered before then because it's a couple hundered dollars every weekend! 😏 On a good note, I picked up a 2nd hand maxi cosi capsule in amazing condition for $130!! Bargain of the century! 25 weeks tomorrow. Trying to enjoy these free months with DD8 and DS10 but sometimes the tiredness makes me so grumpy

How is everyone else going?

Thinking of you and your precious son Mummymaybe xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear all is well still hopefull!
    We had our rescan yesterday due to bub being too active at 20 wk scan they couldn't get clear shot of his heart, again yesterday he was fairly active, so fingers crossed he got the shots he needs, I will call my obs office in the morning for results, next OB app in next Thursday at 24wks. We have everything now, most was given to us, need to buy a play gym for bub to lay under but that's about it.
    Hope everyone is going well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, sorry no personals but just wanted to add that we had our anatomy scan and we have a little lady on board, DH was hoping for a boy because our children will be so close in age and two little boys would be best friends but my little man will just have to dote on his little sister

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

hope77  (30-01-2016),mummymaybe  (29-01-2016),Ngaiz  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All going well here. Have been on a quick week holiday to the beach the last week. I thought it might be relaxing but not so.. Am super tired still and our 3 yr old has so much energy, it was hard to have down time to relax! Looking forward to going back to routine next week, work somehow seems easier. I am really looking forward to having this baby already so I have more energy for our DD. I really don't "enjoy" being pregnant as some seem to. I love what's happening inside me but bring on baby I say!!

I hear you @StillHopeful, bub has been super active the last couple of weeks, I'm loving it as I know all is ok in there. I won't relax fully until I meet this little guy or lady though. I also get the $$ thing. Only 11 weeks and I'm on maternity leave which will see me drop to half my salary for 12 mths, a bit less when I'm on PPL. We really don't have a lot to buy for baby but I do love having extra cash to take holidays and go out when we like.

Have had a bit of swelling in hands and feet the last week too but we really didn't stop on our short holiday. OB appointment on Monday so we should see baby again.

Hope everyone else is going well 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love and thoughts to you mummymaybe xox.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the amazing support.

Little Harry was born at 1:15 Wednesday weighing just 544g. He is absolutely beautiful. We have spent lots of time with him and have some incredible images.

I had a very rough time, the induction caused massive blood loss 2.5l in total and after multiple failed attempts at an epidural I ended up having a cesarean under general anaesthetic. I had a few bags of blood and some iron Wednesday and 2 more yesterday and I can finally stand up without fainting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss Mummymaybe, may little Harry rest in paradise x
    What a terrible labour on top of everything, I hope your body heals fast so you can work on healing your heart thoughts and prayers to you and your family xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say how brave you are and how sorry I am this has happened after all you have already been through. Make sure you look after yourself.