+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww, that's lovely.
    Gonna need to put my thinking cap, as we're now 11 weeks. Right after i get on top of these headaches 😩.
    Bleh. Any hints are so welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I hope you all had lovely Christmases! I am loving these announcement photos 😊
    We had our NT scan yesterday and it went well, baby looked great, but we did have a bit of a worrying moment as the NT measurement came in a bit thick at 3.2 They like it to be under 3. Risk for downs for me started at 1 in 897 (I think), but because my bloods were perfect, the risk still went down to about 1 in 1100. We asked if there was any significance in the higher NT and the radiologist was quite confident and said some babies just have it for no particular reason. She easily found the nasal bone, and was confident that the baby was fine. Don't really know what to make of it all to be honest! Trying not to worry, as my bloods should have made the results worse, not better if they indicated DS, and despite the NT, we have been deemed low risk so I need to remember that! I'll be talking to my ob about it next week for some more reassurance.
    She also said she's 90% sure it's a girl!! I've felt girl from the beginning so I'm keen for the 19/20 week scan to know for sure 😊.
    Here's a pic of our little one...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ree888; 30-12-2015 at 12:35.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (04-01-2016),StillHopeful  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ree congrats on a little girl! They are amazing there aren't they? We just had our morph scan and confirmed they were right at our 12 week scan beautiful xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A precious little girl - yeah!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Ahhhh all I want to do is eat eat EAT!! Put on so much weight in just 2 weeks! How to stop this? Sometimes I almost wish MS back 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the complete opposite @StillHopeful I actually wish I could eat ( not sick just not hungry). At 19 weeks I've lost 12kg since day one of my stim cycle.

We have our morph scan this week so that will be nice. We had a sneaky look on Sunday ( its become a weekly occurrence) and our little man was waving at us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just eat all the time too! Trying to make it as healthy as I can, but being on holidays and staying with friends on Fraser Island last week didn't help! But easier now we are home, I have watermelon and grapes in containers in the fridge and just try and snack on them most of the time.
    Morphology scan tomorrow I've asked my mother in law if she wants to come as hubby was meant to be back at work but he isn't going back until Wednesday. So the room will be full as my 17yr old also wants to come and have a look.
    We purchased a capsule yesterday 2nd hand but brand new, as the lady who had it has only used it 4 times with her daughter as she hates being in the car, we got it less then half price, with original receipt and connectors for the city select pram, however I think we are going with the agile sports.
    Hope everyone had a fantastic Xmas and New Years!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I'm the complete opposite @StillHopeful I actually wish I could eat ( not sick just not hungry). At 19 weeks I've lost 12kg since day one of my stim cycle.

We have our morph scan this week so that will be nice. We had a sneaky look on Sunday ( its become a weekly occurrence) and our little man was waving at us.
    Oh my goodness! I'm the same, wanted to eat EVERYTHING in the 1st trimester but now I'm in the 2nd, my appetite is almost non existent!

Telling our parents at Christmas went really well. Everyone was really excited, but my mum (who's the only one who knows about the ivf struggle) was just that little bit more thrilled!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't know what you guys are eating because I'm sure I've eaten everything and not left anything in the country.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post: