+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    I'm not the fittest person either so put it down to fitness too but this week it got quite bad so got it checked out. I also got it much later with my DD, when my organs were so squished I just couldn't breathe! How old are you @Clementine Grace?
    An oldieish just turned 35

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

hope77  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, as annoying as it is, it's good to know I'm not alone. Have got it written down for next appointment though x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Suzy i have had no symptoms. No morning sickness nothing. I have been tired but just put it down to working 50hrs a week. Lol. Im really suprised too. I thought ild get double the symps. But nothing. im really enjoying this pregnancy. And hope the remanding weeks go as smoothly as the first 14weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I got this a lot in my first pregnancy, haven't gotten it yet with this mum. My mum said years ago they used to call it quickening when she used to get it. It used to make me a bit dizzy. Maybe mention to the in ob your next visit.
    The term quickening mean when a woman first starts to feel bubs move

Screenshot_2015-12-10-18-53-05.jpg

As for the heart thing, i know it's not the same but with my son at around 25+ weeks if i layer on my left side i would get this extremely painful cramp type feeling in my heart, as soon as I would move it would go, my OB said baby was laying on an artery and it was my heart actually having a little attack! It was so scary and I had many ECGs to rule out other thing pregnancy really messes with you that's for sure!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick update, we had our 16wk OB appointment yesterday, everything going perfect she done a quick scan and we found out we are having a boy!! So excited! Hubby is ecstatic! My 16yr old son wanted a sister so he is a little disappointed but he will get over it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (11-12-2015),hope77  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @mumofjay ! That's great news!! Naw a little boy 😊
    I had my first OB apt this morning and it went really well. I really like her and she did a scan and all is looking good with the bub, with no sign of bleeding anywhere thank goodness. Great strong heart rate of about 165. See her again in 4 weeks, but I'll have my nuchal Scan on the 29th of December so I'm looking forward to that.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Green lady  (11-12-2015),hope77  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    Suzy i have had no symptoms. No morning sickness nothing. I have been tired but just put it down to working 50hrs a week. Lol. Im really suprised too. I thought ild get double the symps. But nothing. im really enjoying this pregnancy. And hope the remanding weeks go as smoothly as the first 14weeks.
    I was hoping you'd say something like that!! Apart from being quite pregnant looking it's been much the same as my last pregnancy - I was thinking calm before the storm lol!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzy T For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (11-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Anyone thought of names yet? I have a middle name for both genders. First name is a unisex Māori name meaning 'tranquil water' and the girl middle name I'm leaning towards is Elizabeth (my sister) with the nickname Eli (yes the male name) because I don't like any if the nn for that name. Boy middle name is a unique family name which I don't want to share the spelling for privacy reasons but its pronounced like Khan but starts with a S.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Anyone thought of names yet? I have a middle name for both genders. First name is a unisex Māori name meaning 'tranquil water' and the girl middle name I'm leaning towards is Elizabeth (my sister) with the nickname Eli (yes the male name) because I don't like any if the nn for that name. Boy middle name is a unique family name which I don't want to share the spelling for privacy reasons but its pronounced like Khan but starts with a S.
    We've been throwing a few names around, just ones we like etc. but nothing set in stone as yet.
    We'll probably make a list of 3 names of each s3x and then pick the one that fits when we meet bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    @Ngaiz we have 2 boys names picked out, we were struggling with girls names but turns out we are having a boy. We will see what we think works when we meet him but we do have a favourite.