+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Welcome SuzyT and how exciting! What an absolute blessing from your lucky last embryo!

Ree you sure have had the most scares I've known of and thank God each and everytime your scan has revealed your beautiful bundle waving and wriggling! Enjoy every second of your scan, I'm sure you will find them as amazing as I have. They did tell me the risk report on the day and thoroughly explain all that too! Fed worth the $$. The bloods also set me back another 100 😂

Yes I'm well aware there is still that 5-10% and waiting to be the one that it gets changed on but I haven't done too much blue shopping - but I'm probably more anxious of it changing as my DH is so wrapped after having 4 girls 😁 so the odds were stacked against us and I was sure it would be another given the sperm decides the gender. But I'd be happy either way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh that's what I came to ask, has anyone else had a racing or hard beating heart a lot? I notice mine constantly! It hinders the little movements that I think I can finally feel lol! I did have a slightly overactive thyroid but BT shows that's back to normal and now blood pressure is a bit low but just something I've noticed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Suzy. My lasy ivf shot finacially. I got pregnant with twins too.
    Congrats. So exciting. We get more frequent scans and oppoints. Every 2-3 weeks.
    I had a scan yesterday.
    Both babies doing extreamly well. Woooo.
    Im 13+5 with non identical twins. Own sack on placentas . Own everything.
    Was so funny at scan. Baby A kicked baby B in the bum coz it wasnt cooperating so we could get measurements. Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Sarah - I wish mine were like that. They look to be sharing everything including the sac so it's a bit scary. Really hoping they'll see a membrane at the next scan. Very excited to have so many peeks at the babies though - every few weeks sounds great lol.
    Has it been an hard pregnancy for you so far? Besides being extremely pregnant looking I've been ok symptoms wise, I've been worried I might end up with double the side effects lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Oh that's what I came to ask, has anyone else had a racing or hard beating heart a lot? I notice mine constantly! It hinders the little movements that I think I can finally feel lol! I did have a slightly overactive thyroid but BT shows that's back to normal and now blood pressure is a bit low but just something I've noticed.
    I got this a lot in my first pregnancy, haven't gotten it yet with this mum. My mum said years ago they used to call it quickening when she used to get it. It used to make me a bit dizzy. Maybe mention to the in ob your next visit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Yes - I've been getting this since I think my little embie stuck! It comes and it goes - I thought it had to do with the truckload of meds FS has me on including prednisone but I've read it's common in pregnancy. Funny feeling isn't it?

Also yesterday I swear I felt the little thing moving - I know where it's sitting and I had flutters in that exact spot for about 15 seconds. I know it sounds silly but I've had the gas rumbles and it felt nothing like that! It made me smile anyway 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get that SH!!! Along with dizziness and shortness of breath. I was actually going to check my BP once I get to work. TBH-Im not sure if it's pregnancy related or anxiety.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I get that SH!!! Along with dizziness and shortness of breath. I was actually going to check my BP once I get to work. TBH-Im not sure if it's pregnancy related or anxiety.
    I've also been having shortness of breath. I've been having tests the last two days to rule anything nasty out (lung clot, heart issues) but I personally think it's just me overdoing it. I thought I had more energy so I've been smashing myself catching up on things I couldn't do for the first 3 months! My OB wants to see me again next week to check me out again, in the meantime I'm just resting. He did remind me though that I am nearly 39, not 26 anymore. Pretty crappy having to rest leading up to Xmas though, I have so much to do!

How far along are you @Ngaiz?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im already getting really breathless too. I thought it was my blood pressure meds but I get it walking up the stairs at home. Just thought I was supremely unfit as I didn't get it till I was bigger with my Ds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Im already getting really breathless too. I thought it was my blood pressure meds but I get it walking up the stairs at home. Just thought I was supremely unfit as I didn't get it till I was bigger with my Ds.
    I'm not the fittest person either so put it down to fitness too but this week it got quite bad so got it checked out. I also got it much later with my DD, when my organs were so squished I just couldn't breathe! How old are you @Clementine Grace?