+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts ladies, I'm doing fine, the placenta is at the front so that could have hindered it and also any early movements. I'm just staying positive xx
    Yes that would definitely cause in issue, stay positive and if your too concerned go to your local hospital and see what they cam offer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang to book my nuchal Scan today and the place my FS and OB wanted me to go to is completely booked out until mid Jan! Rang another place, also booked out, finally got into a place at the Wesley for the 29th! Didn't realize I had to get in so early! Seems many of them are closing over xmas. Have to have the bloods on Thursday for it.

Keep staying positive @StillHopeful! It's so blo0dy hard though isn't it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah yes Ree. You have to book as soon as you get that bfp.

SH-Im sure all is fine. I had an anterior placenta and couldnt find a HB on a regular basis until about 20 weeks. It also meant I felt mininal movement all throughout the pregnancy. I too was overly paranoid the entire time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ree was just about to suggest my scan place but you might be booked there! Is it Dr Carmody's rooms? Wesley fetal medicine unit? They are expensive but AMAZING! I could not be happier with them! They gave me the most gorgeous scans, a dvd of the entire scan and 95% gender prediction at 12.6 weeks. And they are just so lovely. My morphology scan is with them next Thursday and It can't come quick enough! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Ree was just about to suggest my scan place but you might be booked there! Is it Dr Carmody's rooms? Wesley fetal medicine unit? They are expensive but AMAZING! I could not be happier with them! They gave me the most gorgeous scans, a dvd of the entire scan and 95% gender prediction at 12.6 weeks. And they are just so lovely. My morphology scan is with them next Thursday and It can't come quick enough! X
    Yes that's the one Hopeful! Yay! That makes me so excited! They were actually the cheapest out of the 3 I rang! And I will be over the moon if we can get a gender - I'll be 13.1 weeks so fingers crossed 😊 I remember the scans you posted on here so if I get anything like that I'll be so so happy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be extremely cautious with a generous prediction that early!! I know there is a 50% chance they have it right but sex organs at that age can be very ambiguous, this an 11 week old male/ female sex

Screenshot_2015-12-09-06-01-48.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks stillfuntryin, the lady was happy to say she is 95% sure. I didn't realise they could be so accurate that early. She explained that they started making record of what they thought at the 12 weeks scan but not telling the patient, then checking against the next scan and the were right in 90% of the cases - giving a 90% accuracy. In our case the 'nub' was so much higher from the anus that she said 95% sure. I haven't exactly painted the nursery blue and am waiting to see what comes of the next scan but I do trust their skills.

There are some cases where they won't say either way that early if it's not definitively high or low. Just another reason I love that clinic, they take the time to explain everything and are so lovely. Oh and the bed is so soft Ree! 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    And at 12.6 weeks baby was measuring 13.2 so every day of development helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I'm not due til July 21 so figured I'd join the later group, but after my 8 week scan yesterday we found out our single FET has morphed into momo twins so I guess I'll be delivering in May now.. Super surprised to say the least but how could I not be over the moon - this was our last embryo!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzy T For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (09-12-2015),StillHopeful  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course any doubt (even 5%) is still doubt and I understand that 😊 I have faith these people know what they're doing and won't give out inaccurate information if they're unsure - my pregnancy so far has just been so anxiety inducing and worrying with all the bleeding I've had I'm looking forward to hopefully some exciting and positive news. @StillHopeful do they give you your results and risk factor on the day? I thought I read on their website they do, hence the blood test early on?

Welcome @Suzy T wow what a surprise!! Congrats on your twinnies!!! How exciting!!