Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is good Ree!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh Ree I hope everything is okay and like the last few scans your little bubba is bouncing around inside x

I have had a little scare today myself. No heartbeat on the Doppler (I'm 17.3weeks). Doctor says not to worry, it's too early... So naturally I'm worried! That was all I wanted from today's appt. I feel too normal compared to the first 13 weeks with awful MS and now no HB. The worrying never ends! I just want to feel bub bouncing around already! Long wait until my scan at 19 weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well all is well with the baby, it was moving around and waved it's little hand at us. What a relief. FS has ordered bed rest again, looks like there may have been a burst blood vessel or something like that in between the forming placenta and the baby. Baby certainly didn't look too bothered. So taking it easy leading up to my first OB appt this Friday, and seeing what she says.
    Here's the little cherub who is causing us so much worry but who we love so much already!
    Attached Images

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (07-12-2015),greenicecream  (07-12-2015),hope77  (07-12-2015),Ngaiz  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful! I completely understand - that sucks! If you're really worried could you go back and try again? I know you can buy at home dopplers - I've been considering this but I'm not sure if it will ease or hinder my anxiety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Oh @StillHopeful! I completely understand - that sucks! If you're really worried could you go back and try again? I know you can buy at home dopplers - I've been considering this but I'm not sure if it will ease or hinder my anxiety.
    @StillHopeful - I would be bothered by that too but you've come this far, I'm sure all is fine. I would go and get another ultrasound just to ease my mind though! That HB is the first thing I look for each visit.

I got a home Doppler from eBay, it's not fantastic but it does work. Takes me a lot long than my OB to find the heartbeat but I guess his equipment didn't cost $50! It might be useful to ease everyone's mind. I probably wouldn't have bought one if I hadn't had the MMC as I had no worries with my pregnancy with DD.
    @Ree888 - glad to hear all is well. It didn't sound like a mc without cramping. Rest up and keep that bubba safe.

I'm like @StillHopeful and my symptoms have really eased up, even finding more energy to clean the house (though not my usual anal standards which I hate!!). Had a massive weekend just gone though and came home early from work for a few hours sleep without DD (3 year olds have way more energy than pregnant mums).

Trying to do as many days as I can at work now so I don't use too much leave and can have 13months mat leave rather than just under 12 like I did with DD. Then I'll only be back 2 days so really want to build up my leave, super etc. but oh so tiring! I think I'm trying to do too much so hoping baby isn't bothered. I am scanning for that HB almost daily as still no kicks, hopefully they happen soon and I can ease my mind!

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    Well all is well with the baby, it was moving around and waved it's little hand at us. What a relief. FS has ordered bed rest again, looks like there may have been a burst blood vessel or something like that in between the forming placenta and the baby. Baby certainly didn't look too bothered. So taking it easy leading up to my first OB appt this Friday, and seeing what she says.
    Here's the little cherub who is causing us so much worry but who we love so much already!
    Oh thank goodness!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Gosh Ree I hope everything is okay and like the last few scans your little bubba is bouncing around inside x

I have had a little scare today myself. No heartbeat on the Doppler (I'm 17.3weeks). Doctor says not to worry, it's too early... So naturally I'm worried! That was all I wanted from today's appt. I feel too normal compared to the first 13 weeks with awful MS and now no HB. The worrying never ends! I just want to feel bub bouncing around already! Long wait until my scan at 19 weeks.
    Ohh I know the stress chick is awful. 2 weeks ago the nurse couldn't find the doppler and she wasn't worried at all. I of course freaked out and went to the gp and she found it straight away, Prob cause baby had moved.

You could try laying flat and drinking some orange juice or something icy cold and you might feel some movement. The stress is awful! Even when everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was super lucky and found this baby at 8 weeks on my home doppler but i had to press pretty firm, your placenta could be growing over where you would listen for the HB which will make it harder until bubs grows bigger, i love my doppler and use it once a week, i heard baby only 2 days ago thumping away!! Got my first OB appointment on Friday, he delivered my son last year so I'm very comfortable with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts ladies, I'm doing fine, the placenta is at the front so that could have hindered it and also any early movements. I'm just staying positive xx