+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm 17 weeks today! Been super nervous the last 5 days as I feel practically normal! 😭 I keep telling myself a 16 week fetus can't just disappear but I'm hanging out for my GP appointment on Monday for the Doppler! I think I may have to buy one. The stress is relentless and I can't enjoy the break in MS 😁

How is everyone else going? X

I'm hoping I qualify for the PPL. When is the cut off? I'm also self employed so I'm sure that will cause more headache but I pay myself a consistent wage every week. I'll have to look into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm 17 weeks today! Been super nervous the last 5 days as I feel practically normal! 😭 I keep telling myself a 16 week fetus can't just disappear but I'm hanging out for my GP appointment on Monday for the Doppler! I think I may have to buy one. The stress is relentless and I can't enjoy the break in MS 😁

How is everyone else going? X

I'm hoping I qualify for the PPL. When is the cut off? I'm also self employed so I'm sure that will cause more headache but I pay myself a consistent wage every week. I'll have to look into it.
    The waiting between appointments can be so hard, and stressful! You'll start getting consistent movement soon and that is really reassuring.

You'll definitely scrape in for PPL baby has to be born before July 1 and anyway, the legislation hasn't passed parliament yet (and is probably unlikely too) so you will be eligible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not confident it will pass either Clem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I'd love to join this thread, as am 7 weeks 3 days from our 3rd ivf round. This will be our first bubs.

I've got my fingers crossed the PPL doesn't pass either, as our due date is the 19th July.

It's a mean-spirited piece of crap legislation - don't get me started on the terminology around it either. Double-dipping my *$#!!

*steps down from soapbox* ☺.

Hope everyone is as well as can be.

MamaMell

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Hi there,

I'd love to join this thread, as am 7 weeks 3 days from our 3rd ivf round. This will be our first bubs.

I've got my fingers crossed the PPL doesn't pass either, as our due date is the 19th July.

It's a mean-spirited piece of crap legislation - don't get me started on the terminology around it either. Double-dipping my *$#!!

MamaMell
    Hi MamaMell, good to see you in here and that all is still going well xx
    Hopefully they don't scrap the PPL x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMell View Post
    Hi there,

MamaMell
    Welcome!

I rekon you'll be ok, it's likely to have lots of opposition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default symptoms coming and going...

@StillHopeful, oh i know what you mean. I was all good when we had our beta, even when i was tired and felt queasy.
    But when those symptoms disappeared (temporarily) it sent me into a tailspin.
    Three weeks til you are halfway there lovely! Woot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well I've woken this morning and had a big gush of bright red bleeding I don't know who to call or what to do as I am in between FS and OB, with my first appt with my OB on Friday. I am 10 weeks today. Waiting it out for now for places to open and praying everything will be okay the sch I did have had settled down so I can't help but think the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 sorry to hear this. I felt more comfortable with my FS for those first few weeks as I didn't meet my new OB until 10wks. I would call your FS and see what they suggest. I hope the bleeding settles and everything is fine. I believe if its miscarriage you would likely have heavy cramping too. Let us know how you go today.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    @Ree888 sorry to hear this. I felt more comfortable with my FS for those first few weeks as I didn't meet my new OB until 10wks. I would call your FS and see what they suggest. I hope the bleeding settles and everything is fine. I believe if its miscarriage you would likely have heavy cramping too. Let us know how you go today.
    Thanks hope. I've called FS' rooms and they could get me in for later this morning. The receptionist was super lovely and reassured me. Not really any cramping at all just slight discomfort that I've had all along anyway. I don't know what I'll do if I lose this little one - hopefully it's okay kicking around in there.