Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh how I love belly shots!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    A friend of mine went with N. Whelan and had nothing but good things to say about her, so I've given them a call for a rundown on fees etc, and am waiting for an appt time. She rotates weekends with Dr Cook, Dr Hill and Dr Turner, but otherwise is obviously available at any time. She also deals with high risk pregnancies which I liked due to my multiple surgeries due to endo, and this SCH as well. Just really hoping this little bubba keeps growing nice and strong for me - I am so in love and attached already - keep looking at the little heartbeat on the scan picture.
    @Ree888 - I have been with Dr Whelan - highly recommend her - particularly for high risk. I think her fees are reasonable to. My sister went to Dr Turner for two babies and she really liked him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I've been a bit AWOL on here, just been bobbing along in my own little bubble really for the past few weeks.
    I've had quite a few episodes of spotting over those weeks which wasn't helping my already anxious self. But I had scans at 9w & 10w to check things and no sign of any reason for it.
    Pretty sure it's my sensitive cervix being uber sensitive, but freaks me out every time.
    Hopefully it'll clear up soon enough.

We had our 12w scan on Saturday...so happy to get to that milestone! All looks good as far as the scan goes, it'll be a couple of weeks for full report to come back.
    But we're very happy to have our little nugget on board.
    Measuring a whole 5 days ahead! With heart rate of 160bpm.

Maybe I can start letting the excitement creep in now??

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (25-11-2015),MrsLA  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (25-11-2015),MrsLA  (25-11-2015),sjk  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Clementine Grace sorry to hear you've had a rough ride with morning sickness - I hope it settles asap! That bump is looking oh so cute I'm only 8 weeks and certainly have a bump but that would be thanks to high dose pred and progesterone I believe.
    @Ngaiz your bump is so cute!! I wouldn't say huge by any means though - just super cute
    @StillHopeful after reading your post I allowed myself to google some prams last night - love the bugaboos but wholey schamoley do they cost a fortune or what?! Doubt I'll be able to convince DP on that one haha. I'll have to look at cheaper options when we're much further along I think.
    @Green lady thanks for your feedback re Dr. Whelan, I'm looking forward to my first appt with her on the 11th of Dec. I would be 10w4d by then all going well! Ah ivf really makes it hard to be optimistic doesn't it?
    @Calstar sorry to hear about your spotting episodes - I get it - after a bleed at 5w4d, I've pretty much been spotting ever since. Mostly brown and very small amounts, but I just wish it would go away already!! Scan at 5w4d revealed quite a big SCH, so I've been on bed rest since then. Another scan at 7w revealed a healthy heartbeat, but SCH still there, still about the same size. Another scan tomorrow at 8w1d, and I am really hoping with everything I have that that bl00dy SCH has disappeared or at least dramatically reduced in size, and baby is doing well, so I can go back to work and stop popping valium every 4 hours! Anyway - I love your ultrasound piccies what a little cutie!! It must be such a relief to be past that 12 week Mark!! Well done you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan today at 8w1d, to check on bubs and the SCH, all went well - well at first it appeared as though my uterus had disappeared as FS couldn't find it on the trans-vaginal scan...so got my first normal belly scan(!) and found it straightaway (seems as though my uterus had moved up a bit higher and more forward hence why it couldn't be found) with my beautiful little blob who now looks a bit like a jelly baby lying comfortably in there heart beating away at 160bmp. I got to hear it this time - so surreal. Bleed has almost completely cleared up, I'm right to go back to work, ensuring I take it easy, and have officially graduated from FS to OB. It's an amazing feeling. Me and DP went to gold class afterwards to celebrate

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448360854.121300.jpg

Not the best pic, but here is our jelly baby

I hope everyone is traveling well xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

[ATTACH]75650[/

I love seeing belly shots too!
    My belly is already starting to pop!
    I had my 12 week scan on Friday. Was absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever seen! Baby was kicking around and looked like he/she was waving at us! So in love !!!
    Attached Images

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greenicecream For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (25-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for good news scans ladies! X

I know Ree! I'm going to lay be mine. It's the one thing I want that costs a fortune. I have been very thrifty so far (after 30k on fertility treatments I have no choice lol!). I managed to pick up the exact cot and draws set I wanted for $260 off gumtree! They are the white sleigh cot that turns into toddler bed, and draws with 2 little shelves on each side and a change table on top! Also got a Medela swing breast pump for $60! Just going to replace the valves/tubes and neck so I don't feel like it's in anyway unsanitary being second hand. And a nappy bin for $5! So I'm on a roll with my bargain second hand. This will be our last baby so there's no need to buy new in everything. I'd buy a second hand bug if I didn't have to come up with so much! Laybying at least means I can't pay it off, and they really hold their value on resale
    Oh and probably most importantly it's the only thing that fits in my pathetic excuse for a boot haha! X

Feeling a lot better, just want some movements! But my growing tummy must be a good sign! I'll attach a pic of my bump x

Think we need a new role call 😜
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448363905.026869.jpg
    Attached Images

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (25-11-2015),Ngaiz  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for all these good scans.

Gorgeous belly shot still hopeful, you look beautiful!

I had a bit of a stressful morning, I think IVF girls are programmed to worry unnecessarily. The midwife couldn't find baby on the Doppler, she kept almost hearing it but then couldn't get it, told me not to worry at all, at 12 weeks it can be really hard to hear. So of course, I was worried!

So I popped into my gp and was going to ask for a scan request (my Ob is away for a week), wasn't my normal gp and she was really understanding. Got out her Doppler and found it luckily in a minute, thank god! She was like "uuuum are you sure your dates are right or its just one baby?" Apparently my uterus has already popped out really far and she said that its Prob a good sized baby or lots of fluid (which I had with my ds). Explains why my belly is so massive.

Nt scan next week at 13 week. Please universe, let this little bebe be growing and healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Yay for all these good scans.

Gorgeous belly shot still hopeful, you look beautiful!

I had a bit of a stressful morning, I think IVF girls are programmed to worry unnecessarily. The midwife couldn't find baby on the Doppler, she kept almost hearing it but then couldn't get it, told me not to worry at all, at 12 weeks it can be really hard to hear. So of course, I was worried!

So I popped into my gp and was going to ask for a scan request (my Ob is away for a week), wasn't my normal gp and she was really understanding. Got out her Doppler and found it luckily in a minute, thank god! She was like "uuuum are you sure your dates are right or its just one baby?" Apparently my uterus has already popped out really far and she said that its Prob a good sized baby or lots of fluid (which I had with my ds). Explains why my belly is so massive.

Nt scan next week at 13 week. Please universe, let this little bebe be growing and healthy.
    Wow CG that would've been very stressful! And yes I go think us ivf girls do have predisposition to worry more! I know I do!
    It annoys me because I really want to enjoy this, but I can't seem to help it.

So glad your GP found the HB nice and quickly. A little worrying the trained middie couldn't lol.