+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @mummymaybe! How are you doing? You were another Dr WDA patient weren't you? When did you transfer over to an ob from his care? On Monday he mentioned I should get onto booking in with an ob pretty soon. I will be going private so I'm currently researching obs that work from the Wesley which is my preferred hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long time lurking, decided to post!
    11+4 weeks pregnant with my first baby from my first IVF cycle. Official due date is 6/6/16! Have my 12 week scan on Friday. So excited to see how the baby is growing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ree888 , yes another Wazza bub here. As soon as I read your 4 hourly diazepam I remembered you were as well.

I had a scan with warren at 7ish weeks then went to my Ob at 9 weeks. She works with warren so was familiar with all his drugs and has weaned them all for me.

We live very close to the Wesley but DH really wanted us to deliver at the Mater but the Wesley is great. Who are you thinking of going with? One of our dear friends is the head of paediatrics at the Wes and he is fantastic, I really hope you get him at your delivery.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ree888  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    @Ree888 , yes another Wazza bub here. As soon as I read your 4 hourly diazepam I remembered you were as well.

I had a scan with warren at 7ish weeks then went to my Ob at 9 weeks. She works with warren so was familiar with all his drugs and has weaned them all for me.

We live very close to the Wesley but DH really wanted us to deliver at the Mater but the Wesley is great. Who are you thinking of going with? One of our dear friends is the head of paediatrics at the Wes and he is fantastic, I really hope you get him at your delivery.
    A friend of mine went with N. Whelan and had nothing but good things to say about her, so I've given them a call for a rundown on fees etc, and am waiting for an appt time. She rotates weekends with Dr Cook, Dr Hill and Dr Turner, but otherwise is obviously available at any time. She also deals with high risk pregnancies which I liked due to my multiple surgeries due to endo, and this SCH as well. Just really hoping this little bubba keeps growing nice and strong for me - I am so in love and attached already - keep looking at the little heartbeat on the scan picture.
    Last edited by Ree888; 20-11-2015 at 14:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, Im Monique I'm 23 unexplained infirtility and low sperm count of my partner, tried natural for 5 years, first round of I'vf half , 12 eggs, 5 fertilised all made it to day 5, one fresh transfer of 4bb I think or 2bb, two made it to freeze,
    im 13dpt on 8dpt I tested 3 hpt and all bfp I did blood test at 10dpt hcg is 182 test again tomorrow, and I feel great, but bloated and hot lol, so blessed I'm still in disbelief xxx sticky baby vibes to all ������

Thanks
    Reviews
    First antenatel appoint yesterday
    Nurse even got the doppler out to try hear the hb. But said being 11weeks is still super early so dont get disappointed if we cant hear it..... but it worked. Could hear both babies beating fastly away
    Have another appoint in 3 weeks with the doc. To discuss the twins/rutine scenario.
    Everything is going perfectly so far. Still ecstatic. 1/4 the way there. Woooooo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go for my second blood test today, to see what my hcg is 😌 It's my due date for my period today so I am feeling a little crampy, but still nothing to worry about. My last blood test was 182 and I was only 10dpt now I'm 14 dp hope my numbers hav doubled x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @neekynoo1992 and I hope your second hcg results are doubling nicely.
    @sarah1982 yay for your scan! That sounds amazing - did you get any pics of the bubbas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Code:
    ree88
    I got my second blood test today and it was at 987 at 14dpt, I'm thinking that's really good score, hoping that it keeps doubling and secretly hoping that I have twins xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by neekynoo1992 View Post
    Code:
    ree88
    I got my second blood test today and it was at 987 at 14dpt, I'm thinking that's really good score, hoping that it keeps doubling and secretly hoping that I have twins xx
    That's great news - mine was over 900 at 12dpt, then over 9000 at 17dpt, and I just have the one little one, so high hcg doesn't always mean twinnies did you have one or two transferred?