+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love the chalk idea. Your family and friends are going to be so excited. Even though ours are even more special miracles being IVF now we are like any other pregnant mother so don't be hesitant and really enjoy all that comes with this amazing journey.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    Hey ladies. Nice scans u all have theren.Im currently 8wks today.
    First scan is on weds. So cant wait. Havnt got many symptoms going on. Making me a tad nervous.
    If all is good. Im announcing xmas day. I will be 16weeks .
    Best Christmas surprise ever 🎄

Thanks
    Reviews
    How we all going ladies? I'm really struggling on top of MS and feeling tired, I have headaches pretty much every other day. Today's is a shocker I'm sure I'll feel so much better at my scan on Thursday. Can't wait to see a baby on that screen to show me what all this is for. I know It will be worth every second.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful I'm feeling pretty good, still super tired and ms on and off but it's bareable, I haven't actually vomited so fingers crossed I don't!

My belly is growing so struggling to hide from work, waiting for the NT scan before I say anything. I have 2 weeks holiday from next week so I won't have to try and hide for much longer and can't wait to just relax a little!!

We told our DD and she's very excited, keeps saying she has a baby in her tummy too though so not sure she quite comprehends! Her little eyes did light up when I said she was going to be a big sister though.

First OB appointment tomorrow. Hoping now I have external scans no more internal? I'm quite sure my last OB just did external from when I saw him and I'm 10.5weeks now. Any ideas?

Anyway not much else to report, just plodding along for a few more weeks until we feel comfortable announcing.

Hope everyone else is going ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you're going well hope! My 5.5 week scan was internal but the 9.4 was external so should be jo more of that now haha! I reckon I must have had nearly 100 in my short life now! Thanks ivf and pcos!

I told my kids a couple weeks ago (8 and 10) and they are so excited! Makes me even more excited. I still don't feel like there is a baby inside me though! Still dreaming no matter how crap I feel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful headaches are the worst! I got smashed with a migraine last Tuesday was horrible, hope the morning sickness and head aches ease for you real soon! @hope77 the 2 scans I've had have been external my OB did an external in her office at 9wks. I'm not sure what I prefer though holding pee for over an hr or internal :/

Moving into my brand spanking new house tomorrow! Morning sickness has been non existent today which of course just makes me think something is wrong, and I finished my crinone on Saturday so only have progesterone pessaries now, also have a rash across my chest and have been to physio today as I have done ligaments in my back :/ falling apart lol.
    And we told our immediate family last night. MIL is super excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    1st scan today at 8w5d....and
    TWINS. im so happy. A smile from ear to ear.
    Non identical.
    Baby A hb of 197
    Baby B hb of 182.
    Both measuring spot on.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (05-11-2015),hope77  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness Sarah how exciting!!! Oh your heart would be so full xx
    Congratulations x

Well it's the day I've been waiting for (or dreading)... Feel half human today! So naturally really worried! Thank god my scan is tomorrow! Freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @sarah1982, congrats! How far will they let you go with twins? 36 weeks? Are you still holding out for the Christmas Day announcement? Not sure I could contain myself with that news!

Had our first OB appointment yesterday & all good in there, he's put my due date at 26 May. Our DD got to see the baby on screen and was pretty excited... (About the 3D scan) "mummy your baby is orange!" Cute.

Struggling to fit into my normal clothes so some of my maternity stuff has come out now, maternity jeans are so comfy!!

Can't wait till Friday, two weeks off work. We're heading to NZ for a cold break. I have maxalon to take with me just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    Hi everyone.
    1st scan today at 8w5d....and
    TWINS. im so happy. A smile from ear to ear.
    Non identical.
    Baby A hb of 197
    Baby B hb of 182.
    Both measuring spot on.
    So exciting congratulations