Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that Woof it's the Pitts xoxo

Must admit I have frostie envy though! Must have been a big haul x
    I hope you get your sticky bub with the next try xx

Hope77 good luck for your scan hun! I'll be thinking of you xx

Mumofjay we are in similar situations! We run a construction company and I normally just do the books but have been on the tools too the last 6 months because we are just flat out. My office work is so backed up, another BAS due soon and I am just exhausted! Not to mention the housework 😭 I actually think I'll have less to do when we have a newborn! (I may regret saying that lol!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    So sorry to hear that Woof it's the Pitts xoxo

Must admit I have frostie envy though! Must have been a big haul x
    I hope you get your sticky bub with the next try xx

Hope77 good luck for your scan hun! I'll be thinking of you xx

Mumofjay we are in similar situations! We run a construction company and I normally just do the books but have been on the tools too the last 6 months because we are just flat out. My office work is so backed up, another BAS due soon and I am just exhausted! Not to mention the housework 😭 I actually think I'll have less to do when we have a newborn! (I may regret saying that lol!)

Haha @StillHopeful - frostie envy 😀
    We had 10 eggs collected, 9 fertilized and 8 frozen at day 3. Unfortunately this was our one and only collection I think. Am now menopausal so don't think they'll be getting any more.

Thanks everyone for your support _ it is a sucky situation and it really helps knowing there are people out there that can understand and empathize

Thanks
    Reviews
    And we have a heartbeat! Thank goodness!! Baby measuring 7w5d when I should be 7w6d today but no issues there. EDD 28 May 2016. Woohoo! Requested another scan for 2 weeks time just because I'm too impatient to wait another month. FS booked me in to OB as my old OB is retiring and not taking any more patients. Now the countdown till the next scan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay hope77!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

hope77  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaaaayy Hope77!! Best feeling hey? So happy for you xx

Woof sorry to hear you may not have another collection in you but hopefully you won't need it. In my bris ladies thread we are all lucky if we get one or even two frozen! So if I hear of someone having a few in the bank I'm like ohhhhh that's gotta get a baby! Maybe there's just more to test out until you get 'the one'? First time round I had 6 collected, 1 transferred and 1 frozen. Second time I had 18 collected, only to get 3 frosties (no fresh transfer due to OHSS risk).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Well ... I knew I was jumping the gun. HCG today came back at 7.
    Feeling crushed. Ivf 1 - bfn, Ivf 2 - mmc @ 9 weeks (monosomy x), ivf 3 - bfn, Ivf 4 - was +ve, now -ve.

Not sure what we can do now. Have 4 left frozen then that's it. Will make an appt with doc and see what the options are.
    Im so sorry this journey is so dammed hard sometimes. 4 frozen is pretty good I hope your bub is in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    And we have a heartbeat! Thank goodness!! Baby measuring 7w5d when I should be 7w6d today but no issues there. EDD 28 May 2016. Woohoo! Requested another scan for 2 weeks time just because I'm too impatient to wait another month. FS booked me in to OB as my old OB is retiring and not taking any more patients. Now the countdown till the next scan.
    Congrats!! That's wonderful

I did a cheeky scan today at 6w1d just to check for the sac and was lucky enough to see a heartbeat too Still a looong way to go but a great start.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

hope77  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful what an amazing detailed scan that is.
    3 weeks till my first scan. Boy the time is dragging. Probs worse than the tww.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! ! Don't want to get too far ahead of myself but I got a positive test today!! I am only 4dp5dt i did a FRER this morning and got a faint line and did a digital at about 3pm and got a pregnant 1-2!!! This is my second IVF pregnancy, i gave birth to a little boy in November last year so I'm super excited to get back onto the pregnancy bandwagon again! !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first OB appointment yesterday, got to have another quick uss seen the heart beating away and Bub moving around! Still measuring perfectly for dates at 9wks yesterday. OB is so lovely, doesn't usually see people until after 12wks but with my history she seen me early and is seeing me again at 12 wks, have my Nuchal scan booked in already. Feels like it's going quickly but seems to be dragging at the same time. I just want to be 12wks already!!
    How is everyone else feeling? I have all day sickness most days, nothing seems to make it better other then eating every hour. Had to buy new bras this week as my others don't fit.
    Hope your all well.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

hope77  (21-10-2015),StillHopeful  (24-10-2015)