+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    hi guys,
    am a bit unsure if i should join this group yet! am feeling hesitant but really really hoping it is all true.
    Had my 3dt back on the 29th ... the 11dp3dt beta showed HCG of 35. I have been POAS like crazy since 9dp3dt and they all keep showing +ve (except a dodgy crystal clear one this morning .. well it showed a faint +ve at 2mins, then faded after that but packaging was damaged). My other crystal clear one last night showed +ve too ... havent got any FRERs and trying to resist buying more things purely to keep peeing on them!

Have my 2nd beta tomorrow morning and currently feeling like i am going to go insane waiting for it. Then after that i will be going insane for the 3rd beta, then the u/s haha had a missed miscarriage at 9w last time (was fine at 7w) ...so the stress is definitely being felt!
    Welcome @woof5105 & congrats! Hope you get some high numbers tomorrow! I totally understand the stress of the mmc, I have my scan this Thursday and hoping all is well. I should be 8 weeks Friday but my only symptoms are being incredibly tired (usually a night owl but been in bed by 8:30 for weeks) and my veins all over my chest are insane, nausea only comes and goes and I can't remember when it really kicked in with my dd (I thought 8wks) but the whole mmc thing again is terrifying me as I had no clue anything was wrong last time, such a cruel thing. Surely we can't have bad luck like that twice in a row, fingers crossed we both have good outcomes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the scan @hope77
    Hope your anxiety eases after the scan. I keep comparing this time with last too but I try not to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to all the new ladies! Wish you all the best!

Sarah1982 we cycled together in March! Congratulations! It's been such a rollercoaster but so glad we are finally here!

I've been nauseous and spewing regularly, my miracle tablets are still helping so much, but the MS is strong haha. Enjoying every second though! Still don't believe it's real. Had another scan today and all looking perfect except that large cyst is still there, but it's not a major concern atm. 9 weeks and 4 days today! Can't wait to hit the 12! Can't wait for the next scan actually! Here's our perfect little bean. The sonographer was great! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1444735680.974226.jpg

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (24-10-2015),hope77  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing @StillHopeful, such an early scan so much detail!! Hope your MS eases soon. What tablets are you taking? I'm going overseas in a few weeks, thought I'd better get something from my doc just incase.

I just can't wait till tomorrow for my scan. I'm calling in sick to work for two days, just incase I need Friday for bad news but also because I'm completely exhausted, I need a day without my dd to clean the house!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Great idea Hope but that day is just going to be for blissful rest and cleaning no bad news xx

Yeah I'm really impressed with the scan place I've been going to. They are great!

The tablets are Zofran wafers or Ondansetron wafers. They melt on your tongue and even taste good!
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 14-10-2015 at 09:06.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

hope77  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so wish I could take time off work but I'm self employed and have so much on atm! First time I've ever been sour towards being busy 😩 really struggling today, just want to go back to bed already. And my house is a disaster because I'm too wrecked at the end of the day to get to it... But then I feel like the ensuite doesn't smell clean so it makes me more sick 😁 lol first official whinge, I really am so happy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ... I knew I was jumping the gun. HCG today came back at 7.
    Feeling crushed. Ivf 1 - bfn, Ivf 2 - mmc @ 9 weeks (monosomy x), ivf 3 - bfn, Ivf 4 - was +ve, now -ve.

Not sure what we can do now. Have 4 left frozen then that's it. Will make an appt with doc and see what the options are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear this @woof5105, I hope one of your frozens is your baby. Are you able go straight into another cycle?

Still freaking about my scan tomorrow, please be a baby with a heartbeat in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    So sorry to hear this @woof5105, I hope one of your frozens is your baby. Are you able go straight into another cycle?

Still freaking about my scan tomorrow, please be a baby with a heartbeat in there!!
    Can't cycle again straight away @hope77 as I have already done 2 back to back. Hopefully they can do some genetic testing on the frozen ones to see if they are worth using ...

Sending you huge beating thoughts!! Nice strong heartbeats!!! Am sure it will be perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Well ... I knew I was jumping the gun. HCG today came back at 7.
    Feeling crushed. Ivf 1 - bfn, Ivf 2 - mmc @ 9 weeks (monosomy x), ivf 3 - bfn, Ivf 4 - was +ve, now -ve.

Not sure what we can do now. Have 4 left frozen then that's it. Will make an appt with doc and see what the options are.
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear @woof5105
    Hope you get your BFP sticky soon!

Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    I so wish I could take time off work but I'm self employed and have so much on atm! First time I've ever been sour towards being busy 😩 really struggling today, just want to go back to bed already. And my house is a disaster because I'm too wrecked at the end of the day to get to it... But then I feel like the ensuite doesn't smell clean so it makes me more sick 😁 lol first official whinge, I really am so happy!
    I too wish I could just have a day off! I work for a small gymnastics club as a coach and admin, so can't take days off as I have classes, and the office work never stops.

Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post

Will be thinking of you tomorrow @hope77

We had our scan Monday and was absolutely petrified they would find no heart beat but there was a nice strong one!
    Got my referral to the OB today and they have fit me in next Tuesday