+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    We had our official scan with Wazza today and all looks good. Measuring correctly and a nice heart beat of 120. As only Wazza would say "if you were my mistress I would be ****ting myself". EDD of 26/5 which seems ages away so next milestone will be stopping all the drugs at 12 weeks!!!
    Congrats!! So wonderful to pass that milestone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling oh so sick the last two days!! Finding it hard to be chatty and happy at work.. bleeergh. Should be 7 weeks today, hanging for this scan Thursday, hoping the sickness/nausea is a good sign!

Have you told many people you're expecting? We haven't even told our parents yet this time. Only my sister, one friend and you girls know. So paranoid about saying anything after my mmc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Feeling oh so sick the last two days!! Finding it hard to be chatty and happy at work.. bleeergh. Should be 7 weeks today, hanging for this scan Thursday, hoping the sickness/nausea is a good sign!

Have you told many people you're expecting? We haven't even told our parents yet this time. Only my sister, one friend and you girls know. So paranoid about saying anything after my mmc.
    Oh gosh I thought I wrote that for a minute, so so so sick. And actually a little worried today have been having some cramps pretty much all day on and off. Plus have a headache to boot. I only work with 2 other ladies and they both know however I work in gymnastics so with families etc, so hard to be chirpy when you are feeling bleh!
    I'm supposed to be 7+3 today. Hanging out for my scan on Monday. Feels like forever away still.

We've told a few people, none of our family know except my sister in law and 1 Aunty & Uncle as they done IVF for their daughter so we spoke to them about everything. None of our family even know we went and done ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wait between BT'S and scans is so very long! I hope all your scans go well.

I did another hcg yesterday (im only 5+1) today and hcg was up to 5000 (it was 995 3 days before) so that's tiding me over till the scan in 2 weeks. That and the nausea and tiredness. Still feels like an eternity away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

hope77  (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting mummymaybe!

Nice levels Clem.

I've told one cousin and a couple of girls at work. With the nature of some of the drugs we use I can't be touching them. No one else will know until after 12 weeks but this belly is already so bloated I'm not sure I'll be able to hide it for that long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ngaiz I hear you about the bloat! I'm already sifting through my maternity clothes! I got to size 16 with my DD, not sure how much weight I actually put on but with the 3 cycles of IVF before our BFP with her, I was pretty damn big! Am usually a 12, give or take, so hard to know anymore. I've just been wearing the same baggy tops to work and I'm sure no one has a clue.

Not sure why I'm holding off telling our parents this time, will make it easier if they know and something is wrong at our scan next week but I'm also a bit excited that if all is ok then they'll get a nice surprise that another grandchild will be here in just 7 months!! We told them very early with DD and last mmc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1444623391.796357.jpg 1 baby measuring perfectly 7wks6days good heart rate.
    My ovaries are still enlarged and she said that would explain some of the bloating I have had.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

hope77  (12-10-2015),Ngaiz  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies. Hope i can join.
    I remember a few of you from previous cycles.

Natural pregnancy...m/c 10.5wks
    Iui #1 fail
    Iui #2 fail
    Ivf #1 fail
    Fet #1 fail with pgd testing
    Ivf #2 BFP...5w3d first scan in 3w3d
    Transferred 2 top quality embryos
    Due june 10 2016 ☺

Not sure on my beta numbers. On blood test i was 4w1d and got told to stop crinone + progynova. And no repeat bloods.

My numbers must have been high then right?
    Maybe both embie stuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1982 View Post
    Hey lovely ladies. Hope i can join.
    I remember a few of you from previous cycles.

Natural pregnancy...m/c 10.5wks
    Iui #1 fail
    Iui #2 fail
    Ivf #1 fail
    Fet #1 fail with pgd testing
    Ivf #2 BFP...5w3d first scan in 3w3d
    Transferred 2 top quality embryos
    Due june 10 2016 ☺

Not sure on my beta numbers. On blood test i was 4w1d and got told to stop crinone + progynova. And no repeat bloods.

My numbers must have been high then right?
    Maybe both embie stuck.
    Congrats @sarah1982 I'm quite sure we cycled together earlier in the year also, so nice to see familiar names. I hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy though if it's twins.. I'm not so sure it'll be easy! My sister had twins in 2013, she was huge and exhausted but got her prize in the end. Look forward to hearing how many you have!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys,
    am a bit unsure if i should join this group yet! am feeling hesitant but really really hoping it is all true.
    Had my 3dt back on the 29th ... the 11dp3dt beta showed HCG of 35. I have been POAS like crazy since 9dp3dt and they all keep showing +ve (except a dodgy crystal clear one this morning .. well it showed a faint +ve at 2mins, then faded after that but packaging was damaged). My other crystal clear one last night showed +ve too ... havent got any FRERs and trying to resist buying more things purely to keep peeing on them!

Have my 2nd beta tomorrow morning and currently feeling like i am going to go insane waiting for it. Then after that i will be going insane for the 3rd beta, then the u/s haha had a missed miscarriage at 9w last time (was fine at 7w) ...so the stress is definitely being felt!