+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016

Hi all,
    I'm still a bit wary making this thread but bit the bullet. This is my second BFP from IVF but levels came back great today so hoping to meet this one ������
    HCG 670 at 4w2d or 4w3d, repeats bloods Wednesday

A little on my history, my TTC journey started 2 years ago in 2013 with Dh having a VR. After 12 months of trying naturally and poor SA's we did our first round of IVF ICSI at MyIVF.
    Jan IVF ICSI 6 eggs 2 made it to day 4, 1 transferred, 1 frozen BFN
    Mar HRT FET - BFP -MC 6-7weeks low levels (first beta 23)
    Jun IVF ICSI 18 eggs 3 x 4day embryos frozen (freeze all due to OHSS risk)
    Jul HRT FET - BFN
    Aug Nat FET - BFP HCG 670 Due 14th May 2016

Hoping to hear from others that have struck it lucky in this roller coaster IVF lottery. Included the next couple months as I'm hoping my lovely brissy ladies will join me with their BFPS soon, they are wise and so deserving and we would be privileged to have them amongst us. Sticky baby dust
    Hope to have company in here soon x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MonkeyMumma  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump 💞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @StillHopeful, I'm actually due at the end of April, EDD April 30... There's no due in April group so I was wondering if I could sneak in here?

Massive congratulations on your BFP... I've been relatively lucky so far, my first transfer has stuck ... Am still super nervous tho, am very aware that there are still lots of uncertainties ... But also quietly joyful. It's a funny space to be in isn't it?!

Anyway, would love to have ppl to share this hopefully increasingly happy time! Fingers crossed your Brisbane crew makes it here.

My next big step is U/S for heart beat etc tomorrow. Eeek, can't come fast enough.

And good luck for tomorrow too x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace0908 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps how has your due date been calculated? I'm a bit confused coz I think my clinic's used my LMP, where as I thought with IVF you could be more accurate and go from EPU, or date of transfer?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace0908 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Grace and massive congrats! It is a very weird head space to be in! Super happy and super nervous! Good luck for your scan!! So exciting! I just calculated my due date myself. I used an online ivf one and calculated from LMP and then from transfer and age of embryo and get either May 13 or 14 most likely to be changed at ultrasound but with ivf dates should be pretty accurate. Is this your first pregnancy?

I know it's silly as its still early days but I've done so much web browsing the last week I've nearly decided on pram, car seat, cot and breast pump! Bahaha. First time in 2 years that I could officially look and I haven't been able to sleep well so I've gotten carried away haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stillhopeful 😊 yes my first pregnancy, is it yours?
    I know what you mean about the day dreaming. I've already done a scale drawing of our bedroom to work out where everything's going to go! Ha! We're in a small place at the moment and the little one will have to be in with us, so it's going to be tight squeeze! That's if everything goes well, fingers crossed ... I'm like that all the time at the moment, I can't stop thinking about it and planning for it, but feel the need to add a little 'god willing' at the end.
    And I can't sleep either! I'm pretty sure it's the anxiety... Actually I've managed to like deliberately calm myself down over the last few nights, relaxation techniques, and it's helped.
    But why not use that time to find the perfect pram?!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace0908 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's actually a really handy thread on bubhub of all the things you need to get for baby ... I'll see if I can work out how to add the link

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace0908 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Grace xx

Well I think I can say it's my 4th pregnancy. I have a 8 and 10 year old from my first marriage. I was very young. Got pregnant in March from ivf but MC. And then this one. Hopefully this little bean is here to stay. Been nervous today as haven't felt sick the last couple days. Praying Bt Tomorrow shows HCG increasing perfectly. I have been drinking a lot of water. Wondering if that's helped to feel good? Such a stressful roller coast we are on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Tell me all about that perfect heartbeat x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I did a double day 5 FET on the 18 Aug. got my first positive frer 5dp5dt and confirmed with blood test on the 29th, At my first bloods 4 +1 my HCG was 520 and at 4+5 they were 3200. Had my third blood yesterday so looking forward to getting those results today some time. Scan is booked for next Tuesday. This is my third and final baby (or fourth if both took) as we have been very blessed to have 2 previous IVF miracle boys. Look forward to sharing the ride with you other lucky ladies.